'YOU ABSOLUTE BABOON' (chap 5)

Look at him. Bye I'm dead👨‍🦯
Sorry for poor uploads, schools a dick🧍🏻

No one POV:
The days went on as normal, skies grey and cloudy as per usual, cold filled the building fast. Not wanting this to go on any longer, bored still. Something unusual came up this time however.

They found out who was whimpering every night.

It was 2pm in the afternoon and everyone was just talking and doing they're thing and stuff. When Akaashi came through the room out of breath, from running, and panting. "Okay um, omegas, help." He spoke with wheezes and pants. The omegas looked at each other and followed Akaashi. Akaashi led them to the kitchen were he explained the situation at the moment and who it was whimpering every night.

"So I've find out who it is that's whimpering and practically moaning every night for the last week."

Yaku speaks up. "Really? Whom?"

"Suga." Akaashi says deadpan.

Everyone gasps and mouths hang low, almost to the floor. "Surprised, but not shocked :/" Noya shrugs. "NOYA! You can't say that!" Yamaguchi whisper-shouts. "And your gonna sit here and tell me I'm wrong?" Yamaguchi stares at the floor, thinking of all the times he's walked in on Suga and Daichi. "No, exactly. It's quite ain't no back talk." Noya spits back.

Atsumu, Tanaka and Oikawa have to stop themselves from bursting out with laughter. They sit there in the kitchen wondering what to do about the situation.

"So, what we gon' do?" Atsumu says curiously. "I'm not sure... any ideas?" Yamaguchi puts his fingers on his chin to look like he's thinking. "Maybe we can try find suppressants?" He suggests.

Oikawa shakes his head. "Tried that." "Oh well I'm not sure then. If you've already tired looking for some then I don't know what to do." Yams looks scared now, thinking of the worst. "Hey I've got an idea..." Tanaka speaks up, out of all people in the world, Tanaka. "All right, go on, what's your idea?" Akaashi says.

"We put them in him in the cooling room that's down the hall from your guy's bedroom?" Sounding more like a question at the end.

Everyone looks at each other and nods. Yaku opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Akaashi, "me, Yaku and Yamaguchi will go find Suga and any others that might be affected and put them into the cooling room. You guys stay here and figure out something if that doesn't work. We'll let you know what happens" They walk out the room one behind the other and head to go towards Suga and whomever else it may concern.

They leave Oikawa, Noya, Atsumu and Tanaka behind.

Not the greatest of mixes.

They sit in silence before Oikawa speaks up again. "Hey guys, why are we just sitting here? We should be helping right?" Noya agrees. "Well we would bu' I don' think that we can do anythin. Plus non of us are really fi' fer the job to be honest. Yer especially ain't" Atsumu points at Oikawa.

Oikawa looks at him shook and puts a hand on his heart. "Atsu', why? That hurt you know" "good" Atsumu smirks. Both Oikawa and Atsumu have a staring contest for 2 minutes or so before Noya and tanaka burst out laughing.

"BAHAHAHA, YOU LOT ARE PATHETIC!" Noya shouts out, still pissing himself with laughter. "Oh shut up you monkeys" Oikawa rolls his eyes at them both. They both shut up and gasp. Atsumu's eyes go wide, "us monkeys? Please, we ain't monkeys, you are."

Oikawa's mouth drops. "Well your baboons then." He makes a little 'hmph' should at the end of his sentence. Atsumu picks up a spoon that he found on the side and throws it at Oikawa. He dodges it and looks back at him, very mad. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! YOU ABSOLUTE BABOON!" Oikawa screams.

"US?! BABOONS?! WELL YER MUST BE A CLOWN THEN. NO FORGET A CLOWN, YER THE WHOLE DAMN CIRCUS!! DIDN' REALISE I WAS AT THE CIRCUS WATCHING T  lol HE CLOWN ACT" Atsumu absolutely screams and deafens anyone within a 3 inch radius.

Oikawa goes silent after that. So does anyone else that was talking in the building. They eventually calm themselves down and walk away from where they were sitting and decide to go help.

Sorry for the shitty ending. I have little motivation to do anything now.
Sorry for no uploads, school and stuff to deal with and think about.
Not having a good life at the moment :/.

Also we need to stop the fanon Suga-mama, the soft Yamaguchi, the baby Hinata, the milk-obsessed kageyama, the dinosaur/really mean salty Tsukki, the sex god Kuroo and the list goes on.
If you want me to make a separate chapter explaining why I hate it and why it should stop and everything wrong with it then let me know by leaving a comment or something idk 🤷‍♀️.

Also, I can't reply to comments bcuz Wattpads being a dickhead and won't let me change my email, so I can't respond.
I would if I could.

N e ways, bye 👋