Backstory

Hey my name is clay henderson, i live in new york city with my mom, dad, and my older brother, jack, my dad is working as a police and my mom is the one who is the one who take care of us at home, and my brother who always protect me and also the who always play with me and he always dad and mom favorite son since he was better than but that doesn't Change my relationship with my family, we're all a happy family, but then something happend......

One day me and my brother was going out to buy a new game, after we buy the game we start going home, when we were crossing the road a truck moving in high speed was going toward the us, everyone in the road manage to quickly jump out of the way except one person, my brother push me aside and i drop into the grounds unconscious, when i open my eye's to my brother die infront of me with blood coming out of his body, tear start to falling my eyes and i began to cry.

After the death of my brother thing start to fall apart, my parent always arguing and every time i make a single mistake they would probaly beat me up, sometime they even call me, useless, brat, mistake, and many more, and every time i go to school people always beat me up, i can't defend myself since jack is the one who always protect me, my parent doesn't care about me either, they even treat me like a slave not like their own son, one day i was going to the park to release all my stress, but one day while walking in the park i see a gaint black smoke without thinking twice i went there to investigate, when i got there i saw a burning house many people try to put it out, but then i heard that a little kid was stuck inside the burning house, i can the mother crying loudly while calling her kid name, without thinking i run past the crowd into the house, when i got inside a black smoke was  covering my eyes i could barely see Anything, until i heard a crying sound, i ran toward to sound and enter a room, when i heard the crying sound i open a closet to see the a little boy around 5 years old crying inside, i quickly pick him up and ran outside the building was starting to collapse but i keep running until we reach the exit, when we near the exit the roof was about to fall and block it, but before that i throw the kid outside saving him, but making me trap inside, i start to search for the way exit but every thing was block, i know there was no escaping, i took my last breath, before everything went black.