Boss Battle Pt 2

3rd pov

As the monster standing infront of the trio blackbeard try to stand up but he can't because he use his enegry to much,
Carla who prepare to fight while a little bit scare and clay who happen to be very calm, the creature looked at them before roaring and charging at them, the trio manage to dodge in different side making the creature hit the other of Ship.

Clay :"both of you get to the ship, i will handle this" said clay as he approache it.

Carla :"You can't beat it clay"

Blackbeard :"she right clay, you can't beat it,  you don't have-

Before blackbeard can say Anything clay take out his souleater sword which made blackbeard crew wide eye and shock.

Clay :"can you repeat it again"

Blackbeard :".............

Clay :"thought so"

Clay turn his attention back toward abomination that is already ready to charge again, both them charge at the same, abomination swing his right fist but clay slide under his fist before standing up and swing his souleater at the back of his body which make abomination scream in agony at this.

[abomination 500/500 - 50 = 450/500]

Clay :"man, this thing are no joke"clay said to himself

After abomination done screaming, he look back toward clay with a raging looked before charging at clay again, when it near clay instead of swinging it fist abomination rise both hand at clay,
Clay who knew what this is jump back at this, making abomination hit the floor and also making the ship shake.

Clay :'i hate enemies that have AOE attack'

Clay was about to charge again but before he get to charge again abomination is already charging at clay but this time it has more speed, clay barely dodge this time manage not to get hurt, the abomination then pick up a barrel before throwing it at clay, clay dodge at side and manage to dodge it.

Clay :'i can't go on attacking him straight on now, look's like time for a little blood magic'

Clay who see blood around from the piper start to manipulate, every blood from the dead piper start to gather at clay hand making a shape of ball, clay then spread his arm making a blood spear around him, he point his finger toward the abomination, every blood spear around start impaling the abomination at fast rate making abomination scream in agony.

[Abomination 450/500 - 25,25,25, 25,25 = 325]

[clay mp - 50]

After that clay gather the blood spear again before shaping it into a giant blood sword, the blood sword swing at the abomination left arm, cutting it making abomination arm drop to the group, and scream in agony.

[Abomination 325/400 - 225 = 100]

[Clay mp - 10]

At the final, clay shape the giant blood sword, into a giant blood spear, the spear begin to spin at high speed, at the last attempt abomination start to charge at clay with an incredible speed, at the last moment clay release his blood spear at abomination, the giant blood spear impale abomination right through his heart, making him stop at his track and drop dead.

[Abomination 100/400 - 100 = 0]

As the abomination drop dead, a brown screen appear infront of  clay