Duel

3rd pov

Clay arrive at the small training ground at the back of the castle, around the training ground there was a wall that is the same color as the castle color and on top of the wall there was a throne chair, then captain maria show up and sit on the throne chair while blackbeard was standing right next to her.

Mary :"clay, are you ready for battle"

Clay only nod at Maria which she return with a nod too, she look at the guard and said.

Mary :"bring her in"

After she said that one of thr pirate guard walk away, after a few minute the pirate guard come back with someone beside him, she was wearing a black clothes, short hair, a dark purple skin and a tattoo on her neck, clay then use [observe] to see her stat.

Name : Sarhi DheinVranne

Title : None

Hp : 100/100 (regen speed : normal)

Mp : 2.000/2.000 (regen speed : fast)

Level : 35

Str : 50

Dex : 95

Int : 160

Wis : 112

Char : 120

Luck : 79

Aura : 100% (durability : medium)

Ability : illusion magic, Dark fire magic, healing magic, Aura body,
Weapon summoning Magic.

Clay :'her magic stronger than me but his strength and Hp is weak but she has a aura body, which mean i won't deal any damage to her unless her aura is gone'

Mary :"clay, i want you to meet Sarhi" she point at her

Clay :"it's a pleasure to meet you sarhi"

Sarhi :"it's a pleasure to meet you as well clay, although it's very unfortunate we meet in this condition"said sarhi with a smooth voice

Clay :"unfortunate indeed"

Mary :"does both participant ready to begin"

Clay/Sarhi :"yes"

Mary :"The duel may begin..... NOW"

As soon as maria finish her sentence, Sarhi palm begin to turn dark green begin to cast something but nothing happen, clay smirk at this because he know that Sarhi try to use her illusion magic but i didn't work since clay have gamer mind,clay rush at Sarhi who surprise her illusion can't work on clay, clay swing his fist at her but she manage dodge just in time, she then point her palm at her before a burst of black fire come straight toward clay but he manage to dodge her attack as well, both side begin to circle at each other but then clay think.