The Bloodthrist Duo

3rd pov

As captain blackbeard and the red coat were having a standoff clay quitly walk behind the red coat line and prepare his hidden blade, clay then stab both red coat soldier in the back, all the red coat turn to see clay have kill both red coat, one of them try to shoot him but clay grab his bayonet and kicking him back, he then shoot one the red coat in left before stabbing Another red coat in the chest, the red coat captain  was about to slash clay but blackbeard slash the red coat captain back before clay stab the captain chest using both of his hidden blade, the red coat soldier that jack kick was about to run away but blackbeard take out one of his flintlock before shooting the red coat right in his head, both of them stare at each other before saying.

Blackbeard :"i could have handle that "

Clay :" i know, but i wanted to fight " clay reply boldly

Blackbeard :" you know they gonna put you on a wanted list right"

Clay :" good, the more people come the more i can kill "

Blackbeard didn't reply and walk past clay but then he look back toward clay.

Blackbeard :" more red coats soldier will coming here, come on follow me atleast i
Can get you out of here "

Clay notice that his Quest doesn't completed which mean more red coat trying to capture blackbeard.

Clay :" sure, i got nothing to do "

And with clay and blackbeard exit the bar.

[outside bar : nightime]

Clay and blackbeard were walking toward the dock .

Clay :" nightime already, didn't knew i stay that long "

Blackbeard :"me too , oh also do you have any weapon "

Clay :"  only my hidden blade and nothing else "

Blackbeard :" well atleast you have a weapon "

Clay and blackbeard continue to walk toward the dock, when theh got there clay and blackbeard saw the red coat soldiers fighting a bunch of people.

Clay :" i'm guessing those people are your crew "

Blackbeard :" yes they are, look they still don't know who you are now, how about you just hide until-

Clay :" to late i already get involved "

Blackbeard :" then prepare you're weapon, because things gonna get bloody"

Clay :" already ahead of you"

Both of them charge at the red coat soldiers, some of the red coat soldier's who see blackbeard and clay also charge at them too, the first one swing his cutlass at clay but he duck from the swing and slit the soldier throat and die, then two soldier charge at clay but he use both hidden blade and stab both soldier at the same time making them die, clay who see this opportunity pick up two cutlass from the dead body and also pick up the flintlock, clay turn toward blackbeard only to see him standing in a pile of dead body, clay turn his attention toward the fight to see more soldier was charging at him, clay charge at them and kill them one by one.

[ stop at 20.47 also pretend all of them are red coat soldier ]

As clay finish the last soldier both blackbeard and him go toward the crew, a women then come toward blackbeard before saying