Character Bio & Author's Note

A/n: I just recently rewatched Into the Spiderverse and while I watched, so many ideas formed in my head that I couldn't just let it go to waste. Oh and you guys can read the tags right? Well anyways...

 Oh and you guys can read the tags right? Well anyways

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16 (He's not legal yet but don't tell that to the ladies.)

Aliases: Arachno (since spiderman belongs to Marvel, and yes, Marvel exists in his world) but sometimes he's called Faker or Web-head since those one's aren't as likely to get him sued.

Home Dimension: Earth - 932 "Our" Earth.

Looks: (Don't matter, what matters is what's on the inside) just kidding whatever you want to look like, duh. This is a male reader insert.

Abilities (His DNA has been genetically altered to match that of a spiders.)

Spider-enhanced strength - Gives Y/n enough strength to potentially punch someone's jaw off with a single blow, Y/n knows this and has to always hold back in a fight.

Stick 'em powers - Allows Y/n to adhere to most surfaces, tiny hairs on his body allow him to stick himself to anything, be it object, surface, or creature.

Enhanced balance - Just like any other spider, Y/n has an enhanced sense of equilibrium. He can perfectly balance on any surface, this is further enhanced by the wall-crawling ability.

Enhanced reflexes and agility - Allows for an easier time with annoying baddies, Y/n's reflexes are improved to the point where he can dodge bullets, a stream of them in fact.

Enhanced healing factor - Any injury a regular person takes can be a few days to heal, it just takes an hour or so for our Y/n thanks to that new handy dandy spider regeneration he's got. His regeneration is a lot more powerful than the other spider-folk's.

Spider-sense - Serves as an early danger warning system for Y/n. Most spider people share this common ability and depending on the tinglings intensity, the threat of danger can be judged. Y/n has a weaker spider sense compared  to the other spiders, like Miles. It's also very annoying for when you're trying to sleep in on school days.

Organic webs - Another unique ability Y/n has is organic webs that shoot from his forearms that had grown mini spinnerets that are like small pores at the part of his wrists. Useful since Y/n dosen't have Peter Parker's level of intellect.

Permeation/Intangibility - Now THIS is what sets Y/n apart from other well known spiders.
It is his ability to move through solid objects and ignore main physical effects in his way is what makes him a tiny bit special, it kinda has a weakness though, the natural elements can still touch him, meaning he can burn and or get wet. Not in that way you perver--.

Equipment (The Spider Quintessentials) (Idk how to count.)

Spider-suit - Specially tailored so that it does not fall off when he goes intangible. Oh and it is pretty stylish.

Spider-hoodie - What? Even genetically suped up teens can still be body conscious...

Backpack - For easy storage of Spidey stuff and a clean out of sight transformation, also contains snacks for when Y/n gets hungry on or after a day of swinging around, kicking bad guy butt.

Backstory

After a field trip to Consolidated Edisons gone really wrong like a really wrong kind of wrong, a nuclear power plant explodes and Y/n finds himself caught in the blast. Getting severely injured, and winding up in the hospital.

Waking up, Y/n finds himself to have powers similar to Spider-Man, his favorite Marvel hero, whom he has a small collection of comic books of. Quickly mastering his brand new and exciting powers, Y/n took up the web slingers mantle and claiming himself to be the real life Spider-Man.

Though his existence is quickly discovered by Marvel themselves, he finds himself being sued over the name so he changes his it which is just typical spider luck. A lot of his fans defended him though, a futile act but a still appreciated one.

When he first discovered that he had an extra ability like Miles, he was absolutely thrilled. It made him sort of unique in a world where Spider-Man was known to everyone. He fell through the floor battling one of his first super powered bad guy, embarrassing really.

His story, your story has just recently begun though, and it is about to get a lot more epic.

A/n: So that's that, hope you stay for this book too, since I'm thinking of making this one my new favorite after Powerful and Exhausted. I'll be making more chapters as soon as I finally finish the Konosuba stuff.

This is a late night thing, I can't sleep. Pls get help. My eyelids are wide open.