'Arachno Begins'

A/n: I really hope I'm getting all these NYC facts correct.

I guess this book gets updated. Ur welcome poll.
_________________________________________

Pain. Pain and loud ringing was all Y/n could hear as he felt bruises and cuts in every inch of his body, light began to fill his eyes as they opened. His arms and legs felt heavy and covered in some kind of material, the back of his head was propped up by a beds top half.

*Beep* *Beep*

To his left he could hear what he could assume to be a heart monitor. Did he almost die? Probably. He sees a nurse happen to pass by and he weakly calls for her attention. He tried sitting upright but it only caused more pain.

Y/n: Argh, fuck!

He shuts his mouth on reflex since his mother usually disliked that habit, but oddly enough he didn't hear her voice.

Not at all.

Nurse: Mr. L/n you're awake! Please do not try moving, you're in too much of a terrible condition to get up yet.

Y/n: Nurse, where is my mom?

Nurse: You've got multiple fractured bones, a slight concussion and–

Y/n: You didn't answer my question.

He interrupted her, the nurse bites her lip and oddly looked away as if he was her ex-lover coming for a greeting.

Nurse: She... you'll have to come see her yourself...

The intent behind her sentence was too obvious, Y/n's stomach immediately does a sextuple backflip into a dive. She had to be fine too, right?

.....

The nurse lady didn't say anything as she pulled out a wheelchair for Y/n to sit in, she removes all his tubes and set him gently down on the chair, wheeling Y/n over to a different room where he saw her. Unconscious.

Y/n: Mom...

Nurse: She's still alive and she's in a lot better condition than you are, in fact.

Y/n: *Looks up at nurse* So why is she in a comatose state?

Nurse: Comatose? You sure know a lot of big words for a kid.

Y/n: *shrug* Ow, I uh, read a lot of books. Mom bought me some.

Nurse: Ah, well, the blast from the explosion put some of your classmates and their parents in a coma.

They were looking at Y/n's mother through glass, they didn't exactly enter the room she was in and Y/n did not want to see her like that any longer so he asks the nurse to wheel him back to his own room, to wallow maybe? He himself wasn't even sure of what he was feeling at the moment.

Nurse: Don't worry kid, some of our best doctors are working hard to find out how to get them conscious again.

Y/n: .....

Nurse: In the meantime...

She wheeled him over to his room, but there were two familiar faces waiting for him there.

Y/n: Melanie? Tony?

Tony/Melanie: Y/N!!

They rush over to hug him, but ever so gently, Y/n still has a ton of bruises and some broken bones so the hug was at an awkward angle.

Y/n: You guys are okay! But whoa...

He stares at Tony in particular.

Y/n: Tony what happened...?