'Close Encounters of the Spider kind'

A/n: Heyo, we back in the Spider-verse biz.
Been a while, I've had this killer headache since last week and it still didn't leave me yet. I think I might have Covid fellas. Nose is close and my equilibrium is messed up.

But enough about my current state of health, this story is more important, and so without further ado.
___________________________________

Present Day: Earth - 932 (Y/n's Dimension)

Y/n: And so, with how things panned out, I got us a new roommate.

After the fight with 'Miss Torch', Y/n had the idea of bringing the currently unconscious super teen back to his shared apartment with his friends so that he could interrogate her.

Maybe gain information about what exactly she was doing, going on a rampage in the middle of Marcus Garvey Park.

Though...

There was only one problem with that.

Melanie: DUDE ARE YOU INSANE?! WHEN SHE WAKES UP SHE'S GOING TO TURN US INTO DEEP FRY CRISPIES!!

His friends did not adore the idea.

Tony: Bro, I get that you're down bad but you really should've thought this through.

The boy gestures towards the couch, where the flaming girl was laid asleep.

Tony: We don't have anything fireproofed in here. And besides, what makes you so sure she won't burst into flames, beat us, even potentially kill us, and just go leave?

Y/n: .....*Sweats*

Melanie: Y/n... you don't have a backup plan, do you?

Y/n: .....*Absolutely drenched*

He raises his hands in the air, making sure he looked as vulnerable as possible so that his friends would somehow take pity on him.

Thinking was never his strong suit anyway.

Y/n: G-Guys, c'mon. I couldn't just leave her to the authorities, they could- y'know...

Y/n: Put her in prison and maybe even torture her for info?

Melanie: *crosses arms* Deserved. She DID scratch up the Arachno hoodie I made with painstaking effort.

Y/n: Not even concerned for my wellbeing...

*KRICHING*

Two pairs of perfectly golden pieces of bread appear as the toaster finished... toasting.

Tony: Mine.

Melanie: Hey, I was the one who-!

The two teens scrambled and fought for a measly two pieces of toasted bread. They ran into the kitchen with the vigor of predators.

Y/n on the other hand, was not hungry. Rather, he was feeling really curious at the moment. He leaned downward to try and take a closer glance at the fiery victims face.

The sixteen year old Spider-Teen could only stare at the unconcsious person who was on top of their living room couch. The boy places a thumb to his chin as he tried to remember where he had seen this person before.

But before he could continue pondering, said person had their eyes wide open as they had awoken from slumber. Y/n awkwardly stared before attempting to diffuse the situation.

Y/n: Uh, hi there I'm–

*GLOMP*

And our boy gets his sentence cut off by a very tight hug, one that had something a bit soft in his face, two very soft things.