CHAPTER FOUR : PART THREE

Hello my lovely readers..
Though I have mentioned that I'm not gonna write for a long time , but here i am😁 ...

by the way, my motivation for writing my first book is one and only my cute and lovely sis @naharnin750 ...  This chapter is dedicated to her😊 @naharnin750 "love you apu"

   I wonder how I got some reader except her😇 and I am happy with those few readers...

Thanks for your time to read this book.. I really appreciate it.. Enjoy your reading 💜

Chapter four: part -3

In the palace of Carthage.....

It had been already  36 hours since Namjoon was sleeping like he was dead and only woke up for natures calls or to eat after the tiring rut session. The crown prince opened his eyes slowly and keenly to adjust with the light of his room, he rub his eyes to get a better view of his room

He noticed that the light caused him to keen his eyes was not coming from outside as it was already evening but from inside of the room which was lightened up by many candles, a sweet smell of roses filled the air of the room which he assumed coming from those candles but what the crown prince wondered about was, who did all of this as long as he remembered,  he asked one of his maid to let the others know to not to enter his chamber in order to disturb his sleep including Jimin. He just allowed them to keep his  food, not for anything else and he clearly mentioned that to those maids.

'Then who did this? any maid? no, they were all asked to not to disturb me. may be some of them did out of blue. I have to ask them later. Anyway Jiminie may be in his room. I haven't seen him for so long. I should go to his room.'  the crown prince thought.

The alpha prince got up from his bed to be ready for going to his brother's room. He have to take a quick shower so he had made his way towards his bathroom before he chose his attire from the dressing room which was attached with his room.

After a while, prince Namjoon was fully ready to go to his brother's room. So he came out of his chamber and made his way towards the omega prince's room with a hope to see his lil bro. Little did he knew, where was his brother right now.

+++++++++++++
Meanwhile.

"Look! Look! Today there are so many unmated birds flying freely. Can't wait to catch some to have a little fun." one of the alfa whispered into another alfa's ear from their pack with a sinister grin on his face as they were hiding in the dark in some bushes near the festival place and observing the view of full moon festival filled with numerous unmated omega.

" Don't mention it as little instead say that it is gonna be a royal feast where you can have as many as you wish. " chuckled one of the robber from the pack.

" Don't be too much happy just by seeing them. Only if you can pull one out of there then you can have one for your desire or else 'not' . Though we are almost twenty alfas here, we have to be extra careful about royal soldiers and not to mention 'don't pull any mated omega' or you know the rest." the leader alerted the rest of the robbers to do some work and not to fantasies only.

"But, I don't think those soldiers are threatening for us. Look at them. They are only a few in numbers and common alfas can't fight better than us. Also I think thr king doesn’t really care about this type of festivals. He just sent the soldiers to show-off nothing else. " a alfa mentioned from the leader's left side.

"Okay, so I think it is the best time to attack. Let's  go. " ordered the leader as everyone stand up from their position and fixed their sward to go.