CHAPTER FOUR : PART -2

📖Chapter four : part two

Yet the day of full moon...

The sun was setting. It had been hours since the omega began the journey to reach his destination.

Jimin's POV :

It's frustrating, I don't know why I took such risk to escape from palace only to join a commoners festival!  Without anyone's company, I came out from the palace for the first time.

I've noticed the presence of some omegas with and without alfas which I assume could be their mate on the way to west frontier. Now I noticed that the amount of omegas even alfas and betas are increasing, so I took this as sign of me already reaching the festivals place.

I want to pray about what kind of alfa do I want, for that I want to being my usual self not as a random alfa or whatever, even I heard that all ABOs can enjoy the festivals but no alfa, nor any beta can enter the main praying place which is situated on the bank of a river near the highest mountain's foothills, it's secured by guard and obviously for entering  that place as an omega, I have to use the the another small bottle of syrup given by the healer to come back in my omega scent.

I had pulled over my trail of thoughts as I see that no one is around so I decided to stop the horse going any further by yanking the leash of it’s neck. As it stopped immediately to show the quantity of respect he has towards me. I personally like him a lot and that's why I told Eun-hee to steal him from the royal stable because I can't rely on other horses over him for my special trip. He is with me from when he was a little baby, I trained it in my way. His name is Yeo because he was so soft and mild back then.

When Yeo stopped, it was almost dark all around. I got off of him to take the syrup then drunk it following the rules and drunk some pure water from my water bottle, again start my journey by climbing up on the horse.

After a few more minutes, I have come to a view from where I can see the gathering of commoners, it made my heart filled with an unknown emotion because this is  what I wanted so far, to interact with the commoners by myself.

Though I can't reveal my identity, it is the peace of my mind to see them from this close. I made sure to tighten my mask to not let anyone to get any glimpse of my face except my eyes as most of the commoners have seen me several time during those tour I had made. Although they didn't get to see me from any closer point as I was always surrounded by hundreds of guards, I can't risk anything. I have to stay extra cautious as long as this place is protected by royal guards. They have full chance to recognise me, so no risk is allowed here.

I reached the most crowded place, where seems like everyone is allowed, there is many food stalls, some utensils stalls,  also some toys stalls and some accessories stalls for omegas. I was in awe for a good second as I get off of Yeo, I hadn't seen any place like this in my entire life like I had seen a lot of riches in our palace but that was not this happiness which I was seeing in this level without any extravagant things.

Many of them were spending their time happily with their respective mates, many with their family and friends and mostly they are unmated omegas. It was like I have stepped unknowingly in a heaven where the only treasure was being happy.  I have forgot about everything by seeing all of it.

"You can't stand in the middle of the festival with an horse! Please tie your horse somewhere else or you should go from here along with it", someone  said to bring me back to the reality.

I immediately apologies to him then asked  "can you tell me where I can keep my horse safely during my time here?"

"Not a problem but you have to pay for it."

"How much?" I chuckled at his word as I thought if he only knew who I was then he wouldn’t have told me about money.

He told me a little amount of money which is only two gold coins and asked me to come with him. I followed him to the place he took me to keep my horse safe as I  saw others were also keeping there horses and carriages by exchange of a little amount of money so I thought it would be believable.

I gave the man the asked money and tied the horse with a bamboo pole which was buried into the ground . The man gave me a token that says 'h -124' as a sign that I have kept my horse here.  If  anyone assume that this horse is his, he have to show them the token to take the horse with him and in this way no one would be betrayed.

I have made my way out of the place where I had keep Yeo and asked someone that where is the main praying place as the moon was already showing the bright side of its on the sky. The man told me the direction to go to that place where I have to follow some rituals which I already had known from Eun-hee obviously, who else it could be?

To follow those rituals, I had brought some lotus flowers along with some other necessary things from a stall near , I made my way towards the praying place because I  thought I should complete my stuff soon so that I could go back to palace timely.

End of Jimin's pov...
-----------end of chapter four part two------
Hello guys I know some of you started loving this story but I'm really sorry for not able to update fastly.....  Actually my Higher secondary examination was postponed due to coronavirus pandemic which was supposed to be held at April but now the education ministry said that the exam may be held in September or October......... Soooooooooo  y'all can guess what I'm trying to say😭😭😭😭...... I won't be able to update any soon because after the exam l have to prepare for University admission😥.... I will try to write and update if I feel like it...though it won't be so easy..and you know nothing comes out of pressure sooo I think it would be better if I took a break.................... And please pray for me my lovely readers 😥😥.................

😘😘😘Purple you guys💜💜💜

Please Vote and comment ❤