CHAPTER ONE : part -2

CHAPTER ONE:(PART-2)

The hermitage of preceptor Bang si-hyuk: (in the forest of carthage)
Jungkook :15 years old.

It was already dawn though it was dark and blurry. Jungkook woke up dreaming and now he is missing his mother whom he loves very much.

His mother also loves him but his father doesn't. They are his foster parents. He has been living in the hermitage of preceptor si-hyuk for 2 years now and has left his foster parents place.

One day two years ago, Jungkook was arguing and was almost fighting with some of the tax collector of king's in order to save an old woman. She couldn't paid her tax in time as she was very helpless and poor at that time but those collectors didn't seem to understand and was torturing her with a knout. When Jungkook came forward to save her, the tax collectors started arguing and also trying to beat him up.

Meanwhile, a man in his middle age popped up at that place from nowhere to save both the old woman and jungkook from those bastards. This was how Jungkook got to meat preceptor Bang - si-hyuk though Jungkook didn't get to know the kind man's name back then, he liked the older alfa's aura. After all, he solved that problem very wisely.

When those tax collector left the place,the certain alfa asked some question to Jungkook like 'what's your name', 'where do you live', 'with whom do you live' etc when jungkook answered all of his questions gladly, the alfa took his leave without revealing his own identity. Jungkook felt bad for not getting to know the sudden alfa.

But that feeling couldn't last long in his mind as the day after that incident Bang - si-hyuk himself showed up in front of jungkook's house unfortunately, to see his father was beating him up. Although, Jungkook didn't mind it at all, he was used to getting beated up by his father once in a while.

The older alfa then asked his father to talk to him personally and who knows what he told his father. His father easily let him go with preceptor si-hyuk.

Jungkook accepted the fact but sometimes he just miss his mother, her calming scent, her beautiful smile, that's all.

The alfa get up from bed and took his time to be ready for going out.

Then he came out to see his preceptor si-hyuk in deep meditation in the woods on grass in front of the hermitage. Jungkook made his way towards the older alfa and took a seat very slowly and scrupulously in front of his teacher on the grass not wanting to make any sound, also not wanting to broke the meditation of his guru. It was junkook's habit of everyday after waking up.

After a while the teacher broke his meditation to see jungkook sitting soundlessly in front of him. He told his favourite pupil to pour him a glass of water which Jungkook did very gladly.

There was a peaceful silence for a while. Preceptor si-hyuk broke the silence and cleared his throat in order to speak.

"Jungkook, tell me something, in my hermitage all the students came on their own, why do you think I had chosen to bring you here with me on my own?"

"Master, I thought it was your kindness." jungkook answered sheepishly.

"No, my son. That's not it. I had a motive from the very first day i saw you, that day I first showed up in front of you was not my first time seeing you, I was looking for you since your birth and was following you near a year and half. It's a story of another time.Now, This is the time, you have to pay me back for what I've done for you. When the right time will come, I will let you know about some important things like what I had done for you. I can reassure that you will be glad." by saying so the older alfa took a deep breathe looking into the young alfa's brown eyes as they fell into a immediate silence.