CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE:

Prince Jimin was in his bathroom having a warm bath. Some maids were applying a mixture of sandalwood and honey on his face, bare shoulder and hands while he was lying in the warm water with rose petals of the tub drowning lower part of his body.

(A/N: Imagine Jimin's bathroom  something like that

(A/N: Imagine Jimin's bathroom something like that.. a lot extravagant from this one actually )

He had his eyes closed while those maids were gossiping about random omega things like whose alfa is better than whom, who is happy or not with their mate etc.

The omega prince wasn't interested about their gossip at all but can't help it as he had to hear untill his bath finished. But something caught his attention towards their chatter as he asked, "When will the festival take place?.. and where?"

" your highness, it will be held at the full moon of this month which is 5days later from now at the foothills of the highest mountain of western frontier ," replied one of the maids.

"Your highness, you will like it if you go there. It is the festival, we all the omegas eagerly wait for its arrival. it's really famous for fulfilling the wishes of unclaimed omegas about their dream alfas," one of the maids blurted out.

"I'll see. Concentrate on your work now." though Prince Jimin stopped those maids to saying any further about the festival as if he didn't like the idea at all, deep inside he had already set his mind to go to the full moon festival.

He was thinking how to manage the older prince to go with him. Because he knew if he told his father about going to a commoners festival, the king won't approve. His only way to go there secretly without letting the king know by convincing the alfa prince, his Namjoon hyung.

Prince Jimin was determined to go to the festival because he didn't get any chance untill now to go any Commoners festival. He don't know why his father is that much overprotective specially for him.

The king doesn't restrict the alfa prince from going out of the palace even the king is preparing a tour to all their ally kingdoms only for the Alfa prince which the king made sure two day's ago when he called for the princes in the throne room.

Jimin really hates this type of treats towards him only because he is an omega! Again he can't get it. It's not like his father treats him as a typical omega or anything. The king even inspired the omega prince to learn weaponry which doesn't a omega things to learn and that's what all says by seeing Jimin's skill on weaponry though Jimin don't give a fuck about their thoughts.

But he don't like it when the king don't allow him to going out without huge announcement all over the kingdom with thousands of army around his carriage.

Prince Jimin want to be free like those flying birds in the blue sky. He wants to go to the commoners to talk to them freely, ask them about their life but he know these thoughts will only remain in his dream and never will be able to come out in reality because his father will never let him to do so.

After a while, when his bathing was completed, he gestured the maids to leave for his privacy. Though they are all omegas, Jimin doesn't like to expose his body too much in front of others.

He took a bath-robe, wore it and also took a towel to dry his hair before going to the dressing room to get proper dressing as those maids already made sure to keep his dress, a baby blue coloured robe, on a stool in front of the mirror attached with the wall.

After dressing up,he asked the maids to come in, help him with his hair. The maids came forward to help him comb his long dark-brown hair then they neatly made his hair. He put on his earring, bracelet and some other accessories.

After he had done with his overall dressing, he made his way towards his hyung, the alfa prince chamber.

***

Jungkook and yoongi were feeding horses in the stable of the hermitage.

Min Yoongi is the son of a councillor of Carthage Min Wook. Though he is a councillor, he is supporting Jungkook and preceptor si-hyuk secretly so as his son.

Jungkook saw yoongi sanding still on a place near a horse like he got rooted there while looking at nowhere as in a deep thought. So the younger alfa went beside the older, keep his right hand on shoulder of the older as asked, " what happened... hyung?"
"Nothing.. just thinking about our upcoming mission. That's all." yoongi replied with a forced smile on his face as he came out from the stable and sat on a bench near it.

"To be honest hyung, I am also concerned about it but the plan we made is not so easy to fail and please keep faith on ourselves. " Junkook tried to assure the older alfa though he himself is concerned about their near future while taking a seat beside yoongi.

"There is no way to live if we fail....." before yoongi could finished preceptor si-hyuk interrupted in..from their behind
"And why are you thinking that we might fail...son?"
Both the young alfa stand up from their sitting position, turn and bow to their respected preceptor.

"N-no sire, actually i mean umm__I'm j-just concern ___ what if..." yoongi mentally cursed in his mind for shuttering
.

"You should not bring this topic openly. Be concerned about your childish behaviour. There is no way to go back from here and you also know that very well, son. I'm here to tell the two of you that our journey will be started on the day of full moon after lunch through the west border to Aksum. We, three of us only will go. Be prepared boys.." and saying so preceptor si-hyuk made his way towards his chamber. Meanwhile yoongi and jungkook kept bowing as sigh of their apology repeatedly to their sir.

After the old alfa left the place, both the young alfa stay silent in their seat for a while. Then yoongi excused himself as he left the younger one in a sea of his deep thoughts.

When yoongi left, jungkook made his way towards the library.

****

Meanwhile Prince Jimin reached in front of the alfa prince's chamber. He knocked at the door waiting for the it to open.

After few minutes, Prince Jimin was still knocking but couldn't get any response as he pushed the door lightly as he noticed the door wasn't lock. But when he opened the door fully he got to know that there wasn't anyone in that room. He call for his hyung a few times "Hyung"....
"hyung... " again he got no response.

At that time a maid came towards his as she told, "your highness, you seem to not know that his highness the crown prince is in the heat room as he is in his rut from last night." with a small smile she bow to Jimin before excuse for her leave.

Hearing about the crown prince, the omega prince almost cried because for fuck sake, he was wishing eagerly to go the full moon festival as it was first time knowing about something like this festival in his 19 years life time and Namjoon hyung was his last hope to go there without any problem, without letting his father know.

He then goes straight to his room with a heavy heart as he lay down on his comfy bed. He kept thinking how to manage sneak out from the palace without letting anyone know. Suddenly, a idea popped up in his mind as a wide smirk escaped from the omega's mind.
He excitedly got up from the bed and took a paper with a pen and ink from the nightstand to give his plan more efforts to get his expected consequence.
He knew what he had to do. There is no one who can stop the the determine omega from the path of fulfilling his wish. He is not scarred to go out alone only because he is an omega. Prince Jimin take the term 'omega' as his pride not as his weakness.

________________________________________

🌺End of the chapter 🌺

(Short chapter 🤦‍♀)

//all fault goes to the laziness of mine, not to me😜😁//

A/n:
sorry for any kind of mistake.....🐒🐨
Purple you my lovely readers 💜💜...
Please comment to let me know your opinion about the story...and 😁 vote🎉