6; BIMBUS

Isabella was quite shocked by Toasts- Special- request but after he explained what it was for she chuckled and agreed to help out. They talked some more and they actually got along quite well as Isabella agreed to come over next week as well so they could play a ping-pong of fear game. After that, the two of them agreed to play some more among us that night and hung up.

Isabella didn't really know what else to do, looking around her quite empty and lonely apartment. She could easily afford something better now but she was too nervous to move out on her own again, it was hard enough the first time. Her mother was so so mad at her. She looked at her phone, it had been almost 3 years since their last call maybe... Maybe this time she would pick up.

She made her way to the balcony and sat down on her garden chair, it was a cloudy day but she didn't want to be inside. She felt too nervous, too hot and she was scared she would pass out if she stayed inside. She waited and waited and then- The call got declined and she was sent straight to voicemail. "Hey Mom, it's Isabella. I wanted to call you because I really miss you. I... I know you don't love my job but I am doing pretty awesome. I hit 25k yesterday and I believe I'm still gaining followers. I can pay my bills with it and I wanted to tell you if you want I can come and visit you. I know you don't like my choice but I really need my mom. I hope you are okay, tell Tyler I said hi and that I love him. Bye." She hung up and closed her eyes as tears began to drip over her face. She stayed outside for a bit, staring at the clouds as she wondered if one day, her mother could love her again.

Bella tried her best to cheer herself up but days like these made it extra hard. So she went and turned to the one thing that made her feel better, music. She grabbed her earbuds and put them in, lying down on her bed and staring at the ceiling. The sound of Lily's Dreamy Nights taking over her thoughts as she softly sang along. "Then I dream about times I wished for a new happier day, If a hand could reach out right now and save my life somehow, I'll face the sun again as soon as this dreary night ends."

And then it came, the sound, the notification that disturbed her pondering and overthinking.

Sykkuno

Sykkuno

Hi! It's Sykkuno, Toast said you'll be playing with us again tonight and you might need help setting up the approximate mod!

Isabella

That would be great, Thank you.

Are you okay? Sorry from when we played you seem so bubbly so your texts look kinda off heh. If you want to talk about anything really I'm your guy.

Thank you that's really nice, I'm sorry, I've just been stressed out.

That must be horrible, do you want to talk more about it or do you want a puppy picture?