9; EGGCELENT

"OH MY GOD this is so cute!" Poki shouted once Bella and Sykkuno entered the room, Isabella squeezing herself in between the two girls as Sykkuno sat next to Michael. Sykkuno threw her an encouraging look as he watched Lily and Bella hug tightly, it looked like they had waited for this exact moment for a while now. A few tears rolling down the girl's face, he almost wanted to stand up and walk over, taking her into his arms until she was done crying. Show her some Bimbus pictures to make her cheer up. She seemed fine though as she and Lily sat and hugged for a while. She hugged the girls before softly scooting over to the two boys and hugging both of them as well, thanking them for their kindness and for welcoming her in their home. Before he knew Sykkuno automatically opened his arms for a hug as well with a chuckle the blonde hugged him. "Thank you for everything backstage Syk." she whispered. The boy felt his cheeks warm up. Bella went back to her seat and the real part of the video started.

Even though Sykkuno and Bella didn't compete in the eggsperience Bella still got an egg to paint and she, of course, chose to paint the boy across from her, her tongue darting out between her lips until she was done. She happily showed Sykkuno her egg. "Look! Eggkuno isn't he cute!" she hummed and grinned happily as the boy covered his mouth and laughed. "You even drew him with a hand instead of a smile!" Bella laughed and after a while, she moved to sit next to him as the other four did the eggrace.

Bella was never one for bad jokes but she laughed so much she could pee her pants while talking to Sykkuno and she could feel her body heat up with every brush and light touch. Lily gave her a knowing look as she seemed to scoot closer and closer to Sykkuno throughout the visit. It was a long and tiring video to make and while filming the outro she laid her head against Sykkuno's shoulder. She felt comfortable, safe.

Then, her phone rang. Mom- Displayed on the front as she quickly woke up from her state. "I'm sorry I have to take this." She ran to leave the room and quickly answered. "M- Mom? It's Bella." But it wasn't a female voice answering her, as she was greeted by a younger man's voice. "Isa? It's Tyler." She gasped and dropped her phone as it seemed time spun forward.

bluebella: I hope you all had an Eggcelent day! catch me on stream today with OTV and (whatsup you guys its) Sykkuno here at 6pm!

liked by LilyPichu, Corpse_Husband, Sykkuno and 768,217 others.

@Sykkuwu: You look so cute in yellow

— @Bluebella: Not as good as you in a nurse costume x

@Corpse_Husband: Can't wait till our collab!

@User1: BlueHusband collab?? OMG I SHIPP

@User2: BlueHusband >> BlueKuno

@jacksepticeye: I like seeing my youtube daughter smile

— @Bluebella: I'm not that young 'bro'

— @Pewdiepie: Back off I own the word bro 

— @Bluebella: It's Felix acting like a child for me

— @User3: Fuck of bitch how dare you call Pewds that he is the king of bro

@User3: Ur too fat to wear that shit 

— @User4: Girl I love you you know all the facts and you know a fat slut when you see one just like me

— @User3: I know I can't believe OTV would hang with such a bitch

@Valkeyrae: You look beautiful as always

— @Bluebella: Marry me

— @LilyPichu: No Bella is supposed to marry MEEEEE

— @MichaelReeves808: She's stealing my gf :(

@Sykkuwu:  Pretty.