8; NURSEBELLA

After a few months, it was finally time for Bella to grab a train and uber to the OTV apartment. She could feel her heart beating from the second she left her apartment. She had tied her hair up in a high ponytail and brushed off the dust from her light bleached jeans, she had thrifted them from a little shop not too far from her home. Once she was on the train and felt safe she grabbed her phone and sent her mother another text, making this the 20th in a month. "Hi mom, it's me, Bell. I miss you. Please say something, I might not have been the best daughter but I love you. Tell Tyler I love him as well." She put her phone back in her bag and sighed, wiping her tears quickly as she didn't want anyone to think she was some weirdo sobbing on the train.

After 20 minutes she got off the train and walked out, meeting her uber outside hopefully. He had messaged her a while ago that she'd be sharing a ride with someone who had to be at the same place at the same time as her. It seemed strange but she didn't want to cause a commotion and said it was okay, but once she approached the uber the guy standing there to join her ride already seemed pretty familiar. "Sy.. Sykkuno?" The guy turned around swiftly and seemed kind of flustered by the exposure until his eyes met Bella's blue orbs. "Oh, Jesus Bella I thought you were a fan or something." He covered his mouth as he chuckled before he scratched his neck and watched her. The blonde snapped back teasingly, a smirk playing at her lips as she replied. "I kinda am though, haven't you realised that after the Bimbus pictures and everything? I need a paw print." The boy's lips formed a gentle smile and he didn't hide it from her this time, as he moved to open the ubers door for her and honestly Bella was glad because he looked absolutely adorable smiling like that. "Thank you, Sy." She got in and before they knew they were on their way to the offline TV house.

They got to the house after half an hour and were let in by the production assistant as the two smiled shyly and said their hello's

They got to the house after half an hour and were let in by the production assistant as the two smiled shyly and said their hello's. They were told to stay quiet since they were a surprise to the group and brought to a separate room to change. Two nurse outfits laying on the table. "Wait a minute, You're going to be a nurse too?" She looked at Sykkuno who blinked and hid a grin behind his hand. "Um.. well yeah- I guess you too? I can dress in the bathroom by the way you take the room." He grabbed his- well uniform for today I guess, so Isabella would dress in peace as well. The costume wasn't overly sexual yet also not a hundred percent innocent." She stepped out and immediately bumped into someone. "Oh uh... I uh... I am sorry Bella. Y-you, look nice though." The girl smiled brightly and looked up at Sykkuno. "Thank you." she chuckled and giggled. "You look quite adorable yourself Nursekuno." She laughed as they got sent to wait in the hallway. Bella felt terribly nervous standing there. Waiting for the people responsible for her fame and success rising. She suddenly felt a wave of pressure come over her and her chest tightened, she felt like the room started getting smaller and darker. It made her dizzy and scared but when she stumbled she felt two stern hands, one on her waist and one on her shoulder as Sykkuno's soft voice whispered. "It's okay... It's okay Bella. You're safe, I'm here and I'm not leaving okay. Count with me.. 10.. 9.. 8.." The girl softly whispered and counted with him 3.. 2.. 1.." she felt relieved and lighter as if someone had turned the lamps back on. She looked at Sykkuno and smiled gently. "Thank you, Sy." He smiled and nodded gently, his eyes soft as he let go of her. "Don't worry."

"So I give you... Nursebella and Nursekuno!" Their Que, Bella stepped forward with a nervous smile and prepared for chaos.