7; SLUT

//Authors Note// Sorry for the break you guys! I was busy finishing my Portfolio and tests but after this week I'll be back to my same old schedule!

"Hello Everybody and welcome back to my amazing stream full of crazy speedruns, deductions powers and 666IQ imposter strategies! My name is Isabella Price, better known as Bluebella and you're watching Disney Channel!" The streamer laughed as she pointed one on her Harry Potter wands at her camera. "Welcome back everybody! I am happy we doubled in size and we are now 50k followers strong across all platforms, something special will be making its way onto my YouTube Channel so keep your eyes open. Today we will be playing ROLEPLAY among us! So let me introduce you to~ Sherlock Toast, Sykkuno Watson, Celine, Grandmama, Baby, CrayRea, Crops, Yeehaw and.. me!" She smiled and pointed at herself. "As Harley Quinn!" She chuckled, she had her hair in pigtails with blue and pink ends, matching those colours on her eyes. She felt exposed wearing short and tight clothes but at the same time, it made her feel incredibly powerful.

She played the game with a lot of fun, being able to act really extraverted and crazy without her seeming to be weird, it was hilarious seeing everybody act like their character. Rae screaming and pointing sus at everybody at any given chance and Isabella just adding to the chaos. It was a great duo, those characters and that was why she felt extremely lucky when she and Rae became Imposter together. "Oh my god, you guys! Let's make Puddin' proud of us shall we!" She followed Aria's character- Baby- into decontamination and grinned widely. "Hullo little one! Look out! do ya see that body over there?" Aria replied with a high pitched and babyish voice. "Whwat bowdy? Whewre?" Bella hummed a song and walked into a corner. "Over there lil one!" The character followed her. "I down't see any-'' Bella grinned as the animation of the blue character shooting Aria's one interrupted the girl's sentence. "Haha! GOTCHA!" She quickly left decontamination and on her way up to the greenhouse she killed Grandma. "I never liked old people, they're useless." she hummed and pretended to water the plants as a body got reported. "OH MY GOD, FIVE DEAD?!" Rae screamed and pretended to be shocked but sadly Rae was voted out. Leaving Corpse, Sykkuno, Toast and Bella.

The round ended as Bella followed Toast. "Oh hullo Sherlock sir! I heard you're a bit of a crazy one yaself! Is it true you were a weird barret when you go and solve ya crimes in Brittainland?" She hummed the melody to ring around the Rosey as she saw her kill cooldown goes down, a smirk forming on her face. "Barret? That is a deerstalker, you idiot!" Bella pouted and gave a puppy-eyed look at the camera. "Well, honestly Sherlock." She mocked the English accent Toast did and stood beside him. "I don't give a flying fuck." Boom, there it was, The blue astronaut putting a bullet through his cyan skull. Bella finally broke character as the victory screen appeared and chuckled as they returned to the lobby.

"Oh my gosh, you guys that was legendary!" Sykkuno chuckled.

They played another game and after that, they quit and Bella stopped her stream, she sat behind her computer and finished editing her video before posting it to her youtube account.

bluebella: Thank you to all the amazing creators who agreed to film/stream with me today, I had an amazing time! Can't wait for the future! #signyourselfupforacollab :P

liked by LilyPichu, Corpse_Husband, Sykkuno and 534,768 others.

@Sykkuwu: Can't wait to listen to your album!

— @Bluebella: UwU thank u x

@Corpse_Husband: Where is that collab tho?

@User1: Our baby finally brought out her first album :)!!

@User2: CORPSE COLLAB CORPSE COLLAB!!!!

@jacksepticeye: hell yeah!

@User3: Thought she only did movies. if you know what I mean

— @User4: LMAO it's the slutty Harley Quinn costume for me!

— @User3: She was crazy no wonder she has no friends, bet the only friends she had are old man with loads of money.

— @Valkeyrae: 1. She has more friends than you. 2. It was Roleplay 3. Nothing is wrong with sex work and if you do have a problem that's fine, don't go into that business yourself. and Last but not least- Where is the woman support woman energy? #stopslutshaming

— @Bluebella: #stopslutshaming

— @LilyPichu: #stopslutshaming

— @Fuslie: #stopslutshaming

— @Pokimane: #stopslutshaming

14000 replies.

— @Sykkuwu✔: My favourite song on the album is Astronauts!!