11; PRECIOUS

Isabella took a deep breath before looking up at Sykkuno; they had been outside in the hallway for over half an hour now. She had sobbed, she had been out of breath, she had used almost all the swear words she knew and still.. he was there. He had held her and he had listened, honestly, she couldn't remember the last time someone had done that for her. The blonde looked up and let out a soft laugh. "I'm so sorry for this, I'm not usually this emotional." Sykkuno frowned and looked at her. "It's okay... it's fine to be sad your feelings are valid. Do you want to talk about them or do you want to take a bit and go back to the others?" Bella took a breath and thought, she really didn't feel like laying her whole story down for him already, she just wanted to move on and have some fun before she got back to her own serious life. She needed a good moment with friends before she had to fight again. "Can we go back? That I tell you everything when I feel better and figure stuff out?" The boy gave a gentle smile and nodded. "Yeah, definitely, You don't need to ask me. I'm fine with whatever makes you feel comfortable." She smiled and hugged the boy tight: "Thank you Syk." Sykkuno dried her face of tears with his thumbs and nodded. "Here, you look as beautiful as always. Uh... I mean- Let's go back!" He turned around and held the door open for Bella, was it her imagination, or had his cheeks turned pink?

Bella smiled at the others and quickly joined Lily and Poki, they grinned and hugged the girl. They grinned knowingly over her shoulder at Sykkuno.

A few hours later the group had decided to order some sushi and after dinner, they got ready to play some Fear Pong. Bella grinned at the camera as she was told to introduce herself. "Hi everybody! I am Bluebella or as most of you call me- Bella! I will be playing Fear pong today with my favorite group and another special guest! It is the one! the only! SYKKUNO!" The boy covered his mouth as he chuckled at the cheerful girl. "Errr haha um- Thank you, Bella. Yeah, I am Sykkuno I uh- I play games sometimes." He nodded at himself and Bella giggled. "Naw that was so precious Sykkunie." She thought- out loud. As the others began laughing and Sykkuno scratched his neck Bella blushed a bright pink. "So- Let's start the pong and the drinking!"

 "So- Let's start the pong and the drinking!"

bluebella: Empty cups and pong-losers. 

Tagged: @DisguisedToast, @Sykkuwu

liked by LilyPichu, Corpse_Husband, Sykkuno, and 678,987 others.

@Sykkuwu: We did our best :(

— @Bluebella: It's okay love, maybe you'll win next time!

— @Corpse_Husband: ship. :)

@User1: AHAHAHA CORPSE

@User2: I loved seeing you all so happy and having fun! can't wait for the next collab.

@jacksepticeye: drink responsibly!

@User3: I hope you get hit by a drunk driver

— @User4: That went too far, even for me.

— @User3: The world would be better if she weren't here.

— @Pewdiepie: Hey everybody! Wanna join the report @User3 chain?

— @User3: Omg you are all so mean wtf, you used to be my favorite but this is just cruel

— @LilyPichu: Report Gang

— @Fuslie: Leggooooo

— @Pokimane: Like wow, seriously? 

50000 replies.

@Sykkuwu: If you can't say anything kind, please stay silent. Bella, don't listen to them you are #precious. 

#Bellayouareprecious number 1 Trending on Twitter. 

//Authors note\\ Thank you for 5k reads! please stay reading, commenting, and voting it really makes me happy and excited to write. Lots of love for me!