Green Eyes of Memory

"You seem around my age now." Levi signed happily, sitting a little away from the young boy who soon uncomfortably shot out of his place. "Eh?" Eren replied, confused with the whole situation, giving this boy with a larger charisma than his actual height a weird stare. "You still have those large green eyes, don't you?" Levi smirked, standing up to get a closer inspection of Eren. "Who... Are you?" "Ah, you don't remember this face?" Levi playfully pouted back at him. "Not really... Should I?" Eren took a few steps towards the boy and looked into his eyes woefully. "Well, Jaeger. I want you to." "Jaeger? Who's Jaeger?" He thought. "My last name or my first name isn't Jaeger... Last time I checked anyway..." Eren replied, kicking a little pebble on the ground and staring at his feet. "Ah... So... You really don't know who I am or was, eh?" Levi replied, full of doubt. "I'm sorry, um... Mister..." "Don't be. And don't call me Mister. You just need something to remind you who I am." He said, making his way towards the boy and gripping him by the shoulders. This made the boy blush a crimson red colour, resulting in a weak smile from Levi in return. "Adorable. You still have that same innocent look I remember from so many moons ago." "I-I... Eh?" Eren was at a loss of words. "It's okay, I won't hurt you or anything." Levi signed, running a finger down the boy's chest, making him tense up a little. "Look into my eyes for a while." He commanded, obviously still very dominant like he was as Eren's corporal in a former life. "Uh... Okay..." And so he did.

One thing led to another and all of a sudden the two boys were locking lips. "Minty..." Eren thought, how Levi tasted was overwhelming. "Soft..." Levi mumbled, astonished at how smooth and soft Eren's luscious lips were. Levi pulled away. "I'm sorry, I still don't know who you are." Eren said, burying his head in his hands.

"Eren.

Mikasa Ackerman.

Armin Arlert.

Do you remember?"

Suddenly Eren's eyes had widened and many repressed memories were corrupting his carefree, happy mind.

Eren was having a flashback.