Meeting your parents

"Meet my parents?" Ben asked, smiling up at Callum. "Yeah, please." Callum smiled back. "Doesn't meeting parents then make us official?" Ben sniggered, also making Callum grin. "If you want it to be like that then so do I." He said, pulling Ben back in for a quick kiss, before getting him back up on his feet. Ben grabbed hold of Callum and ran in the direction that lead to his house.

"Mum! Mum!" Ben called out, pushing open the door that was slightly open already because of the heat. "What is it, Ben?" His mum (who goes by the name of Lisa) asked. "This is Callum!" Ben cheerfully sang, showing his mum that they were holding hands. With a free hand, Callum put a hand out as to shake Lisa's hand. "And what is this?" Ben's dad (John) sternly came out with, walking up towards Callum, sarcastically pushing his glasses back up when he fixated his stare on his son's hand that was locked into another man's. "Oh, Dad! This is..." "I'm Callum, your son's boyfriend." Ben's dad stepped back a little in shock. "B-boyfriend?" "Yeah, damn right." Callum replied, he was as intimidating as he was in his past life.

"John... Leave it, yeah?" Lisa sighed, she was very happy approving her son's relationship, as long as it made him happy. "You two... Are you truly happy together?" She smiled at the pair. Ben went and kissed Callum lightly. "Yes, mum. This is what I want." Callum nodded in agreement. "In that case, do it. Whatever it is, do what makes you happy." She smiled.

--

Short chapter but this proves that I'm not finished with this fic :)