7 days before... Part 2

I was shivering from the cold. My whole body was freezing. Sasuke's coat wasn't helping too much.

Sakura ran up to us from the kitchen and gasped.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N)! You're filthy! Lets get you cleaned up fast! Come upstairs." She grabed my hand and pulled me up the stairs in a hurry.

Sakura dried my hair and let it down. She gave me one of her party dresses and a pair of slippers.

"Put this on, it matched your (E/C) eyes, and hurry downstairs because the party is about to start!" She said and ran downstairs.

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror, quite happy.

"Sakura has such nice dresses."

I checked myself out, from side to side, and then heard a little laugh from behind.

"Stop checking yourself out, you look great."

I got really scared and embarrased and shrieked. I turned around to face Naruto again.

"Goodness... You scared me... At least knock on the door before entering! Baka." I sighed.

"Fine fine, sorry." He smiled, and I roled me eyes in a joking way.

"Go downstairs you baka." I laughed and pushed him lightly.

"Come with me, theyre waiting on you." He smiled and took my hand, leading me downstairs.

This wasn't just a little sleepover as I thought, this was a proper party. Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Temari and I were the only girls. Naruto, Sasuke, Chouji, Shikamaru, Gaara, Sai, and Neji were the only boys.

Everyone sat in a circle, with an empty whiskey bottle in the middle, facing a big, brown, wooden closet.

Oh no...

"Where's Kankurou?!" Chouji asked.

"He's sick, couldn't come." Temari answered.

"Oh (Y/N)'s here! Come on, sit down and lets get started!" Sakura said in excitment.

"I think Ill pass, I dont feel very well~"

Sasuke grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the floor. I sat down and burried my head in my laps from embarrassment.

"This is so troublesome..." Shikamaru growled.

"Shut up and spin the bottle!" Sakura screamed.

So it has started...

Shikamaru sighed and spun the bottle. It spun about 3 times around and slowly passed Sasuke, Me, Hinata~ Temari. It stopped at Temari. Shikamaru face palmed and sighed again.

"Why that little bitch?" He joked and smiled at Temari.

"I dont know, maybe that little bitch was destined to get picked?" She flirted.

They got into the closet and we all left the room to give them 7 minutes of peace.

7 minutes in heaven huh...?

The boys and girls split up in the kitchen and started talking to each other while drinking alcohol. Everyone was drinking except Naruto, Sai, Hinata and me. We didnt really like alcohol too much.

I joined the girls, but wasn't paying any attention at all about what they were talking about. Instead I overheard the boys conversation.

"...Come on Sai, you've got to do it... Seven days...You have to be a man...Have to ask... Do it with her..." I heard a bit of the conversation but I was cut off at some points.

Oh yeah... 7 days left...

"7 minutes up!" Sakura screamed. We headed back into the room and pulled them out of the closet. Instead of sitting back down they went upstairs.

"There's a guest room on your left, second door, just keep it quiet!" Sakura screamed.

This is getting really weird...

"(Y/N) its your turn now! Spin it!" Ino said and drank another shot of whiskey.

"No guys seriously... I dont feel well, Ill just watch~" I got cut off again.

"Spin the mother fucking bottle already." Gaara growled. He was the aggresive drunk type I guess...

I hesitated, but then under the pressure of everyones eyes staring at me, I spun it. It spun once around and passed Neji, Sai, Chouji, Teten~ Naruto. It stopped.

My heart started pounding and I felt like my body was losing air instead of gaining it after every breath I took.

Just then, a huge smash was heard from the kitchen.

"What the fuck happened?! Everyone all right?!" Sakura screamed.

"Yeah, everthing is fine! Neji just~" She was interrupted by Neji who stopped her from talking somehow. I couldnt see very well from my angle.

I looked at the bottle again~

What the...

The bottle moved. It moved from Nejis fall. It was now pointing at~

"Sasuke. Its Sasuke! The bottle moved!" Chouji screamed in excitment.

"I dont fucking care, just throw them inside the closet." Gaara said with an angry face.

"Leave that to me!" Ino grinned and practically shoved me inside the closet.

The number 7 isn't such a great number for me...

What do I do?!