6 days before... Part 2

I was so embarrassed.
Never again.  I'm never going to the swimming pool with those idiots. AGAIN.

While I was hiding underwater, I felt him take my hand with care. He pulled me out of the water and smiled.

"Come on you idiot, do you want to nearly drown again?" He joked, smiling.

I shook my head in disapproval.

"Or do you want to feel my chest again?" He smirked.

"Whaaat?!" I screamed, embarrassed.
The girls giggled and I left the swimming pool trying to hide my face as much as I could.
I sat in the chair and took a drink of the ice tea that Hinata got me.

"Ugh what an idiot!" I growled and took another sip.

Hinata laughed cutely and then sat by the pool dipping only her legs. I didn't want to look at him again so I just sat and drank my ice tea. And then~

"BOOO!" Naruto jumped from behind and scared the living soul out of me. In the process I spilled all my ice tea all over my new white bikini.

I just gave him a death glare and then burst into laughter because his death glare looked like a crossover between a pissed off squirrel and a bulldog.

"You really need to practice your death glare!" We laughed.

"Sorry master, I shall improve." He joked. "Ill bring you some paper to get cleaned up. Don't move."

"Oh my gosh (Y/N), how clumsy can you get? First milk, then ice tea?" Hinata giggled.

She looked at Naruto walking away and sighed quietly.

"Hm? What is it Hinata?"

"Oh its uh... its nothing." she stuttered. "You and Naruto have been friends since kindergarten right? Your mom's knew each other even before you two were~ Oh~  Oh gosh I didn't realize I'm so sorry..."

"Oh no, don't worry Hinata,really,  its totally alright. You know that I already got over it. I know that she is happy with my father now."

"Mhm.. By the way I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me after school tomorrow, I really need to get a pretty dress and you know how bad I am at fashion." She laughed nervously.

"Yeah sure! I need to get one too to be honest with you. But why didn't you ask Ino? Isn't she like the expert in this?"

"If I went with her we'd spend all day there, plus she has drama class after school so she cant come."

We both giggled. Hinata was a very close friend of mine, so was Ino. We were best friends since we were about 7. They were my first girl-friends I could actually talk about girly stuff with, because lets face it, Naruto isn't the type that you could talk about clothes and cute things with.

"Here comes Naruto~" Hinata pointed at him and laughed.

"ITS ONLY JUNE NARUTO IT'S NOT HALLOWEEN!!" I burst out in laughter as I saw Naruto mummified. He had paper tied around his whole body.

"AM I KAWAII DESU NE YET?!" He said in a girlish voice and struck a pose. Everyone at the pool laughed so much that they all cried.

"Your'e such a baka! You were supposed to bring me a PIECE of paper not~ oh whatever, i see that you're still a child." I giggled and walked up to him. I started unwrapping the paper of his whole body. His chest, legs and face. At one moment our eyes met and we looked at each other for several seconds, which seemed like minutes. His deep blue orbs stared into mine. It felt like i was staring into the wide starry galaxy. He smiled softly. He then opened his mouth a little, like if he was about to tell me something, butwe got interrupted by Sasuke, who pushed Naruto into the water.

"SASUKEEEEEEE!!!!" Naruto screamed and they started fighting in the pool.

"Oh gosh, these two will never stop won't they?" Ino stated.

"No, i don't think so." I giggled.