7 days before... Part 3

This cant be happening...

He was so close. Our bodies were practically touching each other and our faces were a centimeter away. My heart started pounding like crazy and I had this weird feeling in my stomach.

I tried to push the closet door open, but it wouldn't budge. It must have been locked from the outside.

This isn't actually happening right...?

It was so hard to speak and my body was shaking. After 1 minute of embarrasing silence, I spoke, but my voice was shaky.

"E-eh... I'm so sorry..." I spoke so quietly you could barely hear me.

"Sorry for what?"

"For this... This is... This is weird..."

He smirked and held my chin up.

"Close your eyes~"

W-wait what?! No. No wait~

I was under so much pressure. I closed them and just waited. He was still holding my chin like a precious diamond, with care. I waited with my eyes closed, scared and nervous.

He stroked my cheek lightly and backed away.

Nothing.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with confusion. He smiled at me.

"Feeling better now?" He asked. I looked down on my shoes and nodded.

Then the doors opened and light entered the closet.

"7 minutes up!" Sakura screamed.

We got out of the closet and Sasuke sat back down in the circle.

"I-I need to use the bathroom." I said quietly.

Everyone continued the game and I headed to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror.

Goodness...What have you got yourself into (Y/N)...?

I fixed my hair and sighed. A knock came from the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Naruto asked from the outside.

"Oh...Em~ Yeah, Im fine..."

"Dont lie to me, I know exactly when you're sad. Did he do something to you?"

"No... Nothing..."

"Okay, but remember Im always here for you if you need help."

I unlocked the door, ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you."

After a minute we let go of the hug and smiled at each other.

"Im gonna go home now. Its already 1am. My brother is gonna flip out if I dont go home." I said.

"Ill walk you home. I dont think theres any point of me staying here any longer. I definitely dont want to babysit them any longer. They're all drunk." He laughed.

"Me neither, lets go." I laughed and we made our way to the front door.

I said bye to everyone and thanked Sakura. We took our things and we both left the party.