My first day (Megami x ayano)

Ayano's Pov's.

My earliest Memories.....

I remember...... Hospitals, doctors, Examinations...

I was... Broken... The doctors we're trying to fix me...

My parents... Tried to explain what's was wrong with me... They tried to explain what made me different... From other people... I didn't understand,

I heard the doctors admit... They couldn't fix... Me..., they said... I Wouldn't never be a normal person... Or leave a normal life...

As I grow older I came to understand what was wrong with me, I saw the other children, become... Happy, sad, Angry, but... I never felt this thing....

I only... Felt empty..., hallow, incomplete...

My father desperate wanted to help me, but my mother.... She was nothing. Like my father. She wasn't worried about me at all.

She said that she was exactly like me when she was a child..., she told me that. One day I'll meet someone special.. She told me that... Someone who well make... Feel... Complete...

My father didn't want to listen at my mothers words, he wanted a normal child more than anyone thing in the world...

He tried everything to make me happy... But.... Nothing work...

I never felt Happy..., but I did feel pity, I felt pity... For the sad man..., I didn't want my father to worry about me, Anymore...

And so... I begun to act like the other children. I pretended to be normal...

My father was happy we finally become a normal family...

But I think he knew... Deep down on hi's heart... That I was only pretending...

At school the other children mess-treated me, they bullied me because I was strange to them..

It was... Inconvenient...

I realize that if I wanted to be treated properly I would have to act like the other children..

I started pretending to be normal... And the bullying stop..., I learned that it would be easy if I forced myself to act like a normal person.

Eventually, I always pretending to be normal... Almost every hour, of every day..

I pretended to be friends with people...
I pretended to have hubby's..., I pretend to care when tragedy stroke.

But it was all fake....

I felt nothing, the only thing that I felt was emptiness...

As I grow older, I become rezinfull to my condition...

I wanted to experience like the other people... I wanted to feel joy... I wanted to feel sorrow...

I tried doing anything ....

Guilt, Shame, Regret...

I wanted to feel something...

Anything...

But nothing work, no matter what I did. No matter how extreme....

I couldn't not feel... Anything...

My mother's advice was only the same, one day you well meet someone special, one day someone well make you complete...

I thought about these words... All the time

It was only thing... Me to look forward...

The only reason for me to leave... Meeting the person who... Would save me, fix me...

Complete Me..

Then one day...

I'll found her...

I must not lose her....

I must... Protect her...

Nothing else matters..... She is everything to me...

(Still Ayano's Pov's)

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"Ugh damn..." I woke up from the sound of my stupid alarm clock... I yawn and rub my eyes... "Damn i wanna sleep more but this is the first day of school so I have to"... I sigh and start fixing my Bed... After fixing the bed I went down stairs.

My mom isn't here, she went on a vacation with my dad so I'm home alone and that is not a problem, I can do whatever I want now.

I grab two pieces of bread and put it in my mouth, "well no need to put a jam or something..." After I finished eating the two slices of bread, I heard my phone beeping. "Hmm, I wonder who could that be?"... I grab my phone from the table and I saw Kokona texted me, I sighed and sit in the couch.

Kokona: Hey Ayano!

Ayano: what is it?

Kokona: I wonder if I could tour you around the school since It's your first day here Hahaha 😅

Ayano: Sure! That would be fun!

Kokona: That's great! I will wait for you in the school gate, see you!

Ayano: Yeah!

Why would Kokona do that for me? I mean i can do it by myself, nevermind... I look to my phone to see what time is it. Shoot! I need to go it's already 7:20 AM! I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wrapped my body with the white towel I head up stairs to wear my uniform I groaned..." Ugh!... I'm late!"... I finished changing my uniform and start packing my thing's I grab my bag and immediately run downstairs then I opend the door and head outside.

I dashed out of the house, I didn't checked if the door was properly closed or not. 'Please, please tell me I'm not late', I said in my thoughts while running. I saw a gate of the school, I still see some students entering to the school. Finally!... I stopped running after i reach the gate of campus. "I... Actually... Forgot... To... Tie... My... Hair... Into... Ponytail... Ugh... " I said while panting, then stand up and start walking normally. I saw a person waiting in front gate, she waved at me, I sighed and put a smile on my face then wave back and walk towards her.

"Sorry for keep you waiting too long!... "I look at her and smile.

Someone's Pov:

Ugh!... It's almost 8:00 AM, Where could Ayano be right now?... I just keep looking at the gate and see some students walking by, I saw a familiar face. Finally, she's here! I waved at her and she waved back at me, I see her smiled and walked towards me. Hey why did you take so long?!... I pout at her and puked, she look at me with a shocked face because of my movements, I giggled.

A/N: Kokona and Ayano are childhood friends

Ayano smiled at me. "Hey Kokona you said you you're gonna tour me around the school". Ayano giggled.

"Oh yeah! So Ayano are you ready? This is your first day so don't do something stupid things, Okay?!"... I said. She smiled and nodded." Great!, then lets go!"... I grab her hand and run towards the school... She giggled. "Hey slow down Kokona!" she said... I chuckles. "Ahaha, no." I said.

A/N: Ayano Aishi is not a yandere girl here (I apologize for some typos and grammatically errors, this is my first story. I hope you like it,thank you)