Chapter: 7 Weird

( Ayano Pov's )

I woke up from the sound of my phone from beeping I gently rubbed my eyes,  "I didn't know that I'm going to fall asleep in the floor " I mumble. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and take a look  " who texted me at this time? "  I feel like my throat is so dry.

I look at my phone and went to my messages

"Kokona... "

Kokona: Hey Ayano your awake?
Kokona: I think no..

I sighed and texted her back.

Ayano:  I'm up

She immediately replied

Kokona: Sorry did, I wake you up?  Sorry I really want to talk to you about something...

I yawned " why  I mean she can talk at  me at school " I feel like my voice is an old woman.

Ayano: Hmnn?  You can talk at me at school if you want...

I waited for her reply for a minutes
" she didn't reply?  Maybe she fall asleep again " I yawned again, I slowly stand up and walks to the bathroom and do my daily routine

I looked at my arm I signed and look at mirror I grabbed a  bandage from the first aid kit  and trapped in my arm " the cut is still fresh " I whisperd

I opened the bathroom door and walk slowly upstairs I followed my tradition as always I opened the door and went to my closet and started to change into my uniform.

I run downstairs and grab a piece of bread I picked up my phone and my bag. I walked to the door and slipped my shoe's , that's  was beside it I opened the door and went outside
(A/N how many doors?)  I shut the door and looked around and tie my hair into ponytail I'm getting to use it

I rolled my eyes and start to walk
" other day'

(Time skip)

I saw the the entrance of the school It was kinda windy so my bangs went into my eyes.

As I made it to the school entrance. I saw Kokana talking with someone I just rolled my eyes and, egnored  her and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I turned around.

Osana...

She gaves me a wide smile on her face
" hey Ayano you just came alone?.." She said I just nodded and walks into my locker " Yeah" I replied softly, I opened my locker  and put My indoor shoes. " thankfully the shoes that the school provide for us " Osana said I just hum,   I placed my Bento. Inside and placed my outdoor shoes inside of my locker I also fix the strap of my book bag, I closed my locker and went to my classroom, Osana followed me while looking at my arm with bandages I think she already noticed it my thoughts.

As we entered the room I saw Megami was already there sitting on her chair just chilling I went to my proper sit.
I put my bag as I do yesterday, Osana already take a sit she looked at me,  " Ayano what happened to your arm? " Osana said with a worried Look

I sighed. "  nothing I was being to careless this day " I lied the orange haired girl nodded " I see you should be careful Ayano " She said.

Suddenly The student council president spoke, " Hey you two know each other?  She said with confused tone . I shook my head " not really we just meet yesterday " I said shyly.  The orange haired girl giggled and smiled at me.  " I see " She said with a awkward look.

Suddenly the bell rang's the students are running to their respective classroom and some of our classmate are running towards here.

            (Time skip again)