Chapter19: the devil's with me

-3rd person Pov -

Faculty stuff sent Oka home fastest and safest as they could, Megami and her students council members witnessed the commotion at AKADEMI they decided to plan a meeting for, And yes Ayano is nowhere to be found. She quickly dissapers, After the police visited the school and ask some students if there found some suspicious cought around the AKADEMI. But they only answered the same thing ' No'

It was now lunchtime, Megami had not seen. Ayano for a while now, Not in class as well, Megami began to worry and grow more anxious. As time went on without her partner. This had to be the longest time she's left Megami alone in school, And the silvertee did not like it one bit. Hopefully Ayano did not do anything that she and Megami would both. Regret the thought made Megami even more panicked.

Megami decided to look around the whole school for Ayano, The more she looked the more that Megami's anxiety was swallowen her whole. Ayano was no where to be found, Megami had asked fellow students around. All giving the same simple yet defeating 'no' in particular sparked, Megami's interest a. Student had mentioned something about her walking near the back of the school. In response Megami sprinted to the back of the school in hopes of seeing her lover there.

Upon looking for further inspection Ayano was yet Again not anywhere in sight.

' Were did you go now Ayano '

Just Megami were about to give up and accept defeat, The school legendary cherry blossom tree came into her perpetual vision as Megami eyes skimmed through the landscape of the back of the school. Her eyes lit up. Megami began to approach the cherry blossom tree. ' perhaps she'd be there ' Perhaps she'd be there? "

The more closer that she approached the more trees outstanding beauty had hypnotized the silvertee. The afternoon sun shines. Escaped Through the peaks of the branches lighting up some curtains areas on the grassy ground, the blossom that gave off a euphoric smell. The soft pink blossom leaves of love. Slowly but. Yet gracefully descended to the ground below perfectly. Like an elegant slow dance it was a rather relaxing sight to witness.

Something had caught Megami's eye's. Behind the tree, crouching down in a huddled position, There was Ayano. Megami could recognize that it was her from Her's black ponytail style and those council uniform that she wears . And her ponytail rested upon her back

She was softly sobbing her sorrow away. Megami felt her heart sink in the pit of her stomach as she heard Ayano's quiet heartbroken cries. The silvertee approached her slowly. As her silver hair shimmery from light of the afternoon sun.

" Ayano? " Megami called out softly as she walked around the tree to face her Ayano had her face buried in her arms at her wept.

Ayano didn't recognize Megami immediately by her voice, She raised her head and gazed up at the silvertee, her eyes widened once she saw Megami and not somebody else.

Megami looked at her sadly. Ayano's astonishing grey were puffy and filled with warm tears as some cascaped down her face.

"M-Megami! " She said in slight panic. Megami watched as she quickly ducked her head and Frantically wiped her tears away. And her nose nose with the back of her white shirt sleeve.

She then scattered into her knees and stand up straightly ,Facing Megami, but instead of looking at the silvertee in the eyes were fixated onto the light green Gras below her. she was ashamed in herself to look into Megami's ocean breeze eye's

" W-what are you doing here? " She questioned her voice quite and a more whispers

" I-i came to find.... You.... And to apologize for what happened at Oka... " Megami said

" You Have nothing to be sorry about anything... I should be the one to apologize for what happened at Oka-Chan... " She brought her head up to look at Megami, She took a heavy sigh before speaking

" Listen... I don't wanna brought about this but... I don't want to see you worrying about me... It feels like... My heart can't stop.... Bumping when I see you getting upset just like that..., Megami you're the only thing and most important Person to me.... I say I love you... I really do love you.... I just stand to see you being too paranoid about me... " She said in one breath, Megami's eye's widened she didn't speak for a moment as she let Ayano's heartwarming words sink in.

' She really cares about me?.. Even I... But. .?'

" I understand.... What Way wrong with when! - " She take a deep breath smelling brightly as sun. " Remberer the day that we first came into a relationship?... You almost spent lots of your time at me... Even I didn't ask for that... Because we both know... We both worked hard Just to protect this AKADEMI.... I didn't even thanked you... So here we go... " She stood up straight inhaling through her breath and grabbed something inside her pocket..

She grabbed Megami's both hands and flipped into front, Placing on the silver heart shaped pendant, The one that she buy on the jewelry store before. " Please accept this in my return "

Megami looked Down onto the silver shaped pendant shining upon the sun, Her ocean breeze eye's bright it up, Like a shining diamond.

" I understand.... If you don't like it or anything else.... But please - "Megami silenced her by wrapping her arms around Ayano's figure and embracing her a comforting hug, That she was taken it back, In completely shocked.

" I love you so much... And who's is a stupid person who won't like this? I... Really like it... To be honest " Megami whispered into her ear, Ayano's heart stopped in the good way.

" Did- Did I just hear you correctly? " Megami nodded her head, Smiling, Ayano pulled back from the embrace grinning ear to ear and grabbed Megami's shoulder

" Thank you! Megami.... Thank you so much! I'm very happy that I've met you! " Megami giggled and shook her head. As she watched Ayano jumping from the happiness that she felt, and brought Megami into joynes.

But in a far distance her sweet loving smile disappers quickly, And replaced by fear as she saw a black figure who's watching over them. The silvertee thinks that it was all her imagination... Making her own way to snap her our... But no it's true..

The black figured continued to watch them. But her eyes were on Ayano.. A creepy smile lunched into her pale lips. Clenching her knife hardly. ayano didn't not noticed it and continued to smile... Before she noticed it after while. That Megami has been silenced . Ayano quickly placed her colds hand into the silvertee cheek's and faced her " Are you okay?.. "

Megami blinked a few times before looking at her, She nodded without a one sentence came out of her mouth. Ayano begun to worry. As she looked at were Megami's eye's were staring at. She turns and found nothing... But something cought her eyes... Feeling like it quickly dissapers like a flash of light... But she refused to stare more... And get back facing Megami...

" Let's go back? Shall we... Your tired I guess.. " She decided it to and quickly tugged her away.

Megami was nothing but like a pale.. Statue...

" .....what's wrong with her?... She'll be okay...? Earlier she's happy... And now... She don't wanna look at me... ? '

A/N: Ey sorry for not updating the story... School sucks ya... First of all... I'm stuck with modules works.. .. All... That's why I can't update on time... But I promise that this story will go on.. ! Thank you for reading! See y'all soon.