Chapter: 20

Tomorrow The festival well about about to start.

Students were gathering outside the. Campus. Preparing for their stall and botting spot. everyone's seem's so exited about the event. Tomorrow. well of course they should be, knowing that, they already spent there weekends.

Scanning every Students outside, while holding a checking pad. On my right hand. Thinking that, this is kinda fun. But weird.. Well whatever
This my job as the part of councils. I'm just obligating and injoying my work. But this days made me think, that, this is really tiring me out. I just realized that. Pshhh especially. You are the girlfriend of the president of this Campus. It makes you to work more.

Speaking of the devil. Megami she's been. Busy this month checking the papers there. Even on class!. She has been pushing her, self on the limit. We haven't some time to get, to talk at each other. But I'll understand I'm. Just worried about her current situation right now. I wish I could help her but. She told me that' you don't have to, to you have been proven yourself. You worked so much this days. You need rest. I can handle anything promise ' Just everytime I want to help her, she keep ditching any of it.

Checking the last botting spot. I feels so relief. now that I can finally rest. Or maybe not

Seeing the vice president. Walking with her arms folded. ' she's already in a bad mood ' I thought about myself. Looking at the vice president. Walking towards me with a stern looking face. I gulped letting my foot to step a little bit away. Before she reached me

" H-hi? " I waved my hand. Lowly. My voice is really embarrassing, ' COME ON AYANO! ' I look up to her. Noticing a frown on her face

" You?. We're have you been? " Kuroko. Asked trying to pop a smile on her lips. ' She's most be trying. To '

" O-oh... I just came here to check some good stuff " I replied. Like an idiot, grinning ear to ear

" That's my work not yours Ayano " she groaned. Grabbing the checking pad on my hand.

" Well that's rude " Opsss I slipped my tongue there Sheesh! " I mean!. True but I just wanna help " I bited my lips. Praying for. Forgiveness. But all I can, hear is a hushing tone.

I looked away. Tapping my foot on the ground ' that's not really a good way '

" W-well gotta go " I excused myself. To leave.

" What a day to start "

______________________________________

Walking. Through the hallway aimlessly I noticed. The three girls standing outside. The cooking club 'mhnn.. What a coincidence ' I slowly approached them. Making my way at the back.

Then. Amai noticed me. She's about to speak. But I quickly instruct ' Not to ' The brunette seem's to understand and winked at me. Before continuing their conversation.

I quietly. Watched them, watching every movement of their lips and their bodies. I already know that they're talking about the event. Amai... She's probably gonna participate at the baking contest. I doubt she's gonna win. All the price.

Suddenly a pair of hands. Start tapping my shoulder. Which made my brow to rise. a little " Osana..." I murmured. Turning myself at the girl

" How's your day?, tired already? " she whispered into my ear. Making me shivers.

I hummed is response

She squeezed my shoulder. And I quickly brushed her hands away " Stop doing that " I shrugged

" Whatever " she rolled her eyes.

After an hours, they already finished there business . As they bowed to thanked the brunette. Amai smiled before turning her eyes on me.

" Yan-Chan! ~" She exclaimed. Making her way to my spot. And quickly tugged me into a tight hug. Which I gladly took it,

" Miss me already? " I smirked. Receiving a sharp elbow to my side. I glanced. Glaring at the person besides me.

' Duh.. '

Amai parted away " you silly. Of course I'll do! Since you're been busy this past week "

And that words of her made my mouth shut. I don't even know how to respond.

" Sorry " that's, the only thing I said.

" Ahem! May I intrup your conversation? " Aoi stepped . Cutting our awkward conversation

" it's okay Yan-Chan I understand. Sorry I'll have to go now. I hope I see y'all later " somehow I manage to curl my lips upward in a semblance of a smile

_ 3rd Person Pov_

" Alright then. See you later "

Amai made her way back. Inside the club. With a smiling face.

As soon as amai was already inside. Ayano . Faced the two ladies . Whose also looking at her

" What? " she made a questioning type of look

" Nothing " both of the girls asnwerd

Silent passed. Between her and the girls. They just glancing at each other.

" So... Have you two talked? " Somehow akane manage to broke. The awkward tension.

" No we haven't " Ayano voice. Saddened. She didn't know that Akane . Well brought this question to her.

" Why? I thought you both ar-" Aoi quickly brought her hand to cover. Akane's mouth. Making her shut in silent.

" Right. Right. Hey ayano wanna come with us outside? " Aoi nudged

" If you want " she added

Akane bited the skin of Aoi hand. " Hey what the - " She whimpered. Swiping her hand.

" Ew! I almost teased the sour flavor of your. hand Aoi " Akane brought her tongue out.

The made Ayano. Chuckled " Alright enough. "

" so are you cumming with us outside? " akane asked

She nodded. Not to admit but she went there a minute ago. Akane. Smiled. As she brought her hand. And tugged the two girls away.

Ayano wants to ask. The two if megami was still. Busy. ' I guess I have to visit her later '

" if your wondering about her. Well she's inside of the council with shiromi. You know doing her usual stuff " Aoi blurted out.

' Oh?.. Did she just read my mind? '

" Enough with the lover's topic. We're just gonna visit her later " the red haired. Boomed

Ayano noticed that she forgot osana. Poor thing. She turns her head. Looking out for the girl. But Osana wasn't there. Already. " Strange.. " she's may think that. The orange haired. Was probably gone before this two. Intrupted her. But She knows Osana she well tap the girl shoulder or just excused herself ' Maybe she's out of the blue ' That made Ayano's feature change.

They passed some students. Decorating the walls. Or there room. Posting some posters everywhere. Running back in forth. With some heavy things at there hands. Everyone was busy. Except for them.

Today was usually rough.

- Hello there long time no updates right?. -

_ Author H_