Chapter:18 The hunting Start

A/N: Back from haitus Okay let's start this I'm only writing this on my phone so.... My apologies again for those mistakes... 

-No One's Pov-

The young female aishi Was walking all over the school grounds,  holding some papers on her right arm.  While the other one was holding her black 'saikou ' Phone,  reading Info-Chan messages,  asking her for some favour's that she only can do , through those days passes Info-Chan has been sending her tons of task to do for Ayano,  Sometimes disgusting,  sometimes hard,  That Ayano got into an accident that the silvertee almost lost her,  Ayano didn't get so serious she only do whatever Info-Chan wants,  and her wishes are always be granted.

Sometimes Ayano felt so disgusted or dissapointed,  about Info-Chan weird tasks,  asking her for girls Panties shot. Whatever Ayano well always forced her self to do it if she doesn't like it,  but it didn't to much madly,  Ayano's reputations didn't cause her any trouble,  Gladly Megami still doesn't know even she's always been asking her like ' What happened to you!? ' Sometimes Megami cought her crouching down outside the doorway of the cooking Club  aiming her phone, snapping some of girl's panties,  but Megami got no any  suspicious at Her...

But Danger Always come for Her, After school Ayano cought something strange,  that she always feel that someone might following her,  And it quickly dissapers,  When she caught that by her eyes.

She only remember that Info-Chan always warned about the Assassin who wants to kill her,  The one who killed her precious friend,  That Ayano want to revenge on it.

-Ayano's Pov-

I was walking through the hallway aimlessly until I noticed something behind the doorway of the girls bathroom. Looking at my way.  Sighed and put my phone away,  I waved my hand, but she appeared to be lost in through. I shrugged. And walked away. Passing the girls bathroom ' What was that? ' I muttered throught my words,  shooking head side by side slightly, as I slap my Cheek lightly,  making a little smack sound but not loudly.

Of course I always do this to make myself awake ' Maybe I'm just tired... ' I muttered again and continued to walk,  ignoring those students that always do is greeted me by Morning,  I always greeted them back but this is the only time that I only do is ignore every one of them,  To be Honest it's kinda Annoying.....

Maybe something Just got up at Me today... That's way I'm kinda dizzy and a little twitchy.

I don't know why but... I guess I'm just really tired and my mind just started to Ilutusioned something...

I made my way at the council,  sliding the door and also closing it before stepping inside,  I gazed over blinking my eyes a bit and saw,  Megami was doing her paperworks , My eyes glanced over at the ground seeing some papers that scattered all over, her red pencils was rolling over to her desk and some of those papers are flying anywhere.

I take a large intake of breath as I start picking those things up at the ground,  seems she still not noticed me yet,  I smiled and placed her red pencil in front of her desk also the paper on it ' This... Place is kinda messy tho... " I speaked through my inner mind,  picking the last piece of paper before placing it properly.  I just realized that Megami was already staring confusedly at Me.

" You Okay there?...  I mean what are you doing? " she spoke gently,  holding her white ballpen.

My cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink from her words " What kind of question is that? " I remained questionable " Silly... Of course I'm here to gave you this " I pointed the papers event that I was holding still.