Chapter:16 Dangerously love

- No One's Pov -

Gladly Ayano finally  found Saki messing bra and found herself that she's not at the school grounds anymore she wonders why saki bra ended up here " This so far I guess I needed to go back right now " She murmured and hide the blue bra behind her. Because some might suspect her for being weird.

Meanwhile lunch time..

Akane invited the girl's for tea at the at the gardening club tea house.  Since they need some sweet little rest from the secretary.  The gardening club leader helped her with Amai Odayaka,  since Akane know's that they are both close friends even they have the same crush.

" Oh dear thank you so much for helping me at this " Akane thanked the two girls gracefully with a wide smile across her soft pinkish lips.

" No need to thanked us!  Akane -San " Amai giggles while holding a round object.

" Yeah Dear there's no need since we're happy to help you ~" the gardening club leader tapped her chin with a soft chuckled escaped at her lips.

Akane nodded at them gracefully she's happy that Akane meet this two sweet girls,  She make really appreciate it because of the two are so kind at her. Akane wonders if she never ever meet this two.

" Amai - Chan thank you for helping me to make this dearest coffee and tea's I never couldn't do it without you " Akane grabbed the brunette soft tiny warm hands to thanked her again,  the brunette blushes by her sudden gently touch.

Uekiya chuckled at the two and placed the bouquet of flowers that she made from earlier at the round table " Such a lovely color's " Uekiya sheepishly say but she she felt bad picking the flowers.

" Oh dear what a lovely Flowers ~ " Akane piped from behind Of Uekiya with a delightful smile.

" Really?!  such a pleasant thank you my dear " Uekiya beamed while fixing the Flowers.

" Oh!  Girl's they are here " Amai pointed through the window seeing girls walking towards at the tea house. Shiromi was lovely talking with Aoi,  but Aoi seem's Annoyed a little,  Megami and Ayano are at the back of them they seem's so happy,  Talking with each other it's kinda Rere to see's the silvertee happy face.

Amai quickly opened the glasses door for the four young girl's " Welcome girls " She greeted happily.

Shiromi greeted her back Aoi just ignores her and made her way and seated one of the chair.  Shiromi followed her and seated beside of the the blue dragon. While Ayano and Megami bowed at Amai with a smile at there faces and they both seated,  Ayano was facing the silvertee.

" I'm glad you came girl's " Akane cupped her hands down as she greeted the girls with so smoothly bow.

" Oh Akane - Chan there's no need to do this " The silvertee smiled with a shly look

" Dear.. I know but I need to " Akane swiftly seated at the chair beside The ponytail haired girl.

Amai and Uekiya made their way outside to prepare the tea's And coffee

Aoi sighed seating like a grumpy
" Megami's right "Aoi nodded.

A deep heavy sigh escaped from Akane's mouth and placed her arms at the table " Please just... Let me do this " Akane faced the silvertee.

~~~~~~

The two girls suddenly walked inside the room smiling gently as they holding a tea set and some fresh baked of cookies