𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.

The relationship between Sasuke and Junko had grown little by little as time went on

Although she kept a cold, apathetic exterior, Sasuke found that Junko was quite caring and extremely fun to be around. 

Sasuke remained cold and disinterested but eased up more and more around the Momochi. 

As expected, Sasuke had his days where he was overcome with anger which caused him to snap at her on multiple occasions. Despite this Junko had learned to grow used to it. All while attempting to help the lonely boy however she could. It was the least she could do since she was the only one who was close enough to witness such raw emotion from the closed-off male. 

Sasuke and the dark-haired girl walked alongside each other to the academy they had attended for what seemed like forever. Not a word had been spoken since Junko had knocked on the Uchiha's door to pick him up. 

Oddly enough, the silence was tolerable as it wasn't a tense, suffocating type of silence. it was comfortable. Almost as if just being in each other's presence was much more enjoyable than talking and ruining it.

Two months. It had been two months since Junko had transferred and within that short period, she had become a genin. they all had become genin including naruto although he accomplished this in a much more complex way. Despite her accomplishment, Junko wasn't as excited as everyone else. In the hidden mist, she had already gained the rank of a chunin. Nonetheless, she didn't complain about the downgrade. 

"Teams are gonna be assigned today." Junko said mindlessly as she and Sasuke came closer to the school.

"Yeah."

"You dont sound so happy about it, saucy gay..."

"i'm not excited... or opposed to the idea. I just don't want anyone dragging us down." Sasuke replied before his eyes widened at his own words. He quickened his pace in an attempt to flee in embarrassment. 

Junko was confused for a moment as Sasuke's words hadn't registered in her head yet. once she understood, her look of confusion was replaced with a sly smirk.

"Us, huh? you want us to be teamed up, sasuke?" she shouted as she ran to catch up with him. "ohhh sasuke wants to be teamed up with me. how flattering!"

"Class, before I finish assigning teams... I'll warn you that there is going to be a team of four. since we have an odd amount of students.

Iruka's eyes immediately glanced over at Junko who tapped her desk impatiently. she internally rolled her eyes as she could only assume that she'd be the extra. 

"Team 7! Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Junko Momochi." he announced, flashing each of them a bright smile. 

Naruto was obviously annoyed that Sasuke would be on his team whilst Sasuke looked equally annoyed for the same reason. Junko kept her usual bored expression, not caring about who she was teamed with. while Sakura looked like she had received the most wonderful news of her life.

The pinkette looked over at Sasuke, cheeks tinted a light pink as she fidgeted with her dainty fingers. "You hear that, Sasuke? We're going to be together!"

"Hn" was all the Uchiha responded with. This caused the emerald-eyed girl to practically deflate. 

As the pair interacted Junko's stomach growled and she took this as her cue to leave. Within seconds she had disappeared and was roaming the streets of the village. 

Konoha was no longer foreign to her. With the help of Sasuke, she knew where just about anything was. not only that, but she had grown to like the village quite a bit. It was much more lenient and welcoming. Also, the people were much kinder than those of the hidden mist. The only thing that bothered the momochi was the single anbu that followed her around and watched her like a hawk. He was a pesky one.

"Can I get two sticks of dango?" Junko asked quietly as she approached the owner of a stand with an assortment of sweets. the woman, with long brown locks and a face adorned by wrinkles, nodded before handing the girl what she had requested. Junko paid and muttered her thanks before walking off.

"Junko!" shouted a feminine voice. One the genin had heard a bit too much these past few months. silently the girl prayed that another girl named Junko was among the countless people who roamed the streets, but figured that wasn't the case. A hand rested upon her shoulder, causing her to flinch before turning around. Her brown eyes landed on sakura's green ones.

"Why'd you leave? We're your team, you know!" she nagged.

"I'm aware." Junko replied, taking a bite of her dango along with a few steps away from the Haruno. The actions irked Sakura, but she didn't say anything. She didn't want a repeat of their first encounter.

"Anyway. We're all going to the lake to just hang out and get to know each other.

The momochi's expression remained as blank as ever. "And you want me to come?"

Sakura nodded as Naruto let out a small "dattebayo!" and Sasuke grunted and averted his gaze. Junko shrugged and muttered an "ok" causing Naruto to cheer and run toward her.

"Junko! Junko!" the Uzumaki exclaimed as the quartet began walking.

"What is it, Naruto?"

"Can I call you moomoochiー you know, since your skirt is cow print and cows go moo~" the blonde practically shouted in excitement. Junko could have sworn she felt her eye twitch in annoyance, but she remained calm.

"Can I call you tacky? Since that orange on orange isn't really... a look?"

"what- NO!"

"That's my answer as well, blondie."

-𝗔/𝗡𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 + 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙

-
𝗔/𝗡
𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 + 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮!! 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎