𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.

“Does she ever stop talking?” Junko thought to herself, observing sakura babble on and on in an attempt to get sasuke’s attention

Does she ever stop talking?” Junko thought to herself, observing sakura babble on and on in an attempt to get sasuke’s attention. It was moments like this that she was happy he didn't ignore her like that. He actually talked to her… perhaps she was lucky? 

Just one day after the teams were assigned, team 7 found themselves seated in their old classroom waiting for their designated jounin. Unfortunately, that very jonin was extremely late which put junko along with sasuke in a sour mood (sakura’s mindless rambling wasn’t helping the situation).

Junko leaned close to sasuke before whispering into his ear, “i can shut her up with my water g-u-n jutsu. All you have to do is say the word, captain uchiha.'' Sasuke looked over at her in disbelief and she dramatically saluted in response. The uchiha’s usually hard demeanor had cracked for a split second as he rolled his eyes playfully. 

I know!” naruto announced, interrupting the moment. He had been relatively silent most of their time in the room together and Junko knew it had to do with him plotting a prank of some sort. The blonde stood up and walked over toward the chalkboard. He reached up to pull two erasers from their position and coincidentally gave the three other teammates a nice view of his... buttcrack. 

Naruto!” Sakura screeched as she brought a hand up to cover her precious eyes along with Sasuke's. Sasuke brought a hand up to cover Junko’s as she watched the blonde in pure disgust.

Hidden leaf village secret finger jutsu: thousands years of death!

Junko, Sasuke, and Sakura dropped their hands and their eyes widened as they saw a flash of white rush toward an unsuspecting Naruto’s direction. They watched in horror, paralyzed in fear as the figures fingers traveled downward and into….  naruto’s…. Butt? The blonde flew across the room upon impact with a scream.

Ohhhhhhh,” moaned the trio in agony. Junko quickly stood and rushed over to naruto who lay on the ground; sakura followed as well. 

Who are you and why did you violate our teammate!?” shouted sakura, junko nodded in agreement as she was also curious. Junko also took this as a moment to observe the man. His hair was spiked and a silver cover. The entire bottom half of his face was covered by a mask as his leaf headband rested over his left eye. This man was… mysterious.

Mhmm…” hummed the silver haired man to himself, ignoring sakura’s question. “Alright. My first impression of you all…. Is that you’re a bunch of idiots.

Everyone’s faces dropped, including Sasuke's. 

You can’t just come in here and-

Okay let's go to the roof.”  stated the masked man as he turned to exit the classroom.

Wait- wait who even are you?” Junko shouted as she followed him.

-

Introduce yourselves one at a time.” The person (who the team had assumed was now their sensei) stated calmly. They all sat on the roof of the academy in the cool autumn air.