𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑.

Junko sat in a tree, observing kakashi who sat against a tree reading

Junko sat in a tree, observing kakashi who sat against a tree reading. She rolled her eyes before scanning the surrounding area, observing where everyone was positioned.

In 30 seconds, their plan would go into action. She wiped a stray droplet of sweat away and prayed that her breakfast would remain in her stomach.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

It was time!

Naruto and Sakura rushed out of the wooded area towards kakashi who didn't bat an eye. Junko jumped through the trees in an attempt to get closer. Sasuke followed along.

"We're here to take those bells!" naruto shouted, shooting a fist into the air. Sakura hit him on the head immediately. "We're supposed to surprise him, nitwit!"

"Sakura, i don't think we really surprised him-"

"Just shut up and do your thing!" she yelled, growing irritated by the second.

"Right.. Right. Shadow clone jutsu!" the blonde announced. With a poof of smoke, four clones of naruto appeared behind him and his pink haired teammate. "Let's go!" and with that the now group of six charged at kakashi throwing punches and kicks.

Whilst Kakashi was distracted, Junko turned to Sasuke who watched his comrades intently.

"You ready? I don't think they can hold out for much longer." the dark haired girl asked, watching as one of naruto's shadow clones dissipated. She grimaced as she witnessed sakura fall to the ground as a result of naruto's fist somehow colliding with her face.

"Hn." was all the uchiha responded with. Swiftly, junko brought her hands up and began weaving signs. "Ushi, mi, hitsuji: ninja art! Hidden mist jutsu." she whispered to herself. The team's surroundings instantly became difficult to see through as fog enveloped everything.

Junko turned to look at Sasuke once again. His usually dull eyes glowed a bright red as he made eye contact with her and then sprinted off in kakashi's direction. Thanks to his sharingan, sasuke didn't have much trouble seeing through the thick fog. He spotted kakashi immediately, trying to familiarize himself with the conditions he was in. although it was a bit too late. Sasuke pulled out the rope junko had given him and picked up his pace. Before kakashi could react, he was tied up and face to face with a smirking sasuke.

Sasuke turned in the direction junko was in and yelled. "Kakashi has been captured."

The fog instantly began to lift as sasuke's teammates gathered around the uchiha and kakashi... or what sasuke had thought was kakashi.

"Wow, sasuke you really-" sakura began, but stopped.

"Sasuke that's a-"

"A log." junko seethed. She gathered chakra into her right fist and was about to knock sasuke into oblivion before a voice spoke up from behind the team.

"That was a nice show... although you didn't get the bells." kakashi said, dangling the bells in front of the now disappointed preteens. "And you're out of time."

"Kakashi - sensei, can we try aga-"

"But you all showed some great teamwork, so I guess you all pass."

"What!?" they all shouted.

𝗔/𝗡𝗼𝗸 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗸𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘇𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘇𝗮, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗵𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮

𝗔/𝗡
𝗼𝗸 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗸𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘇𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘇𝗮, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗵𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮.

𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘁? 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁? 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴...