𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾.

"Junko, kakashi - sensei said not to eat!" sakura hollered, pointing at the yellow bento box filled with mini pancakes

"Junko, kakashi - sensei said not to eat!" sakura hollered, pointing at the yellow bento box filled with mini pancakes. This caused the latter to shrug.

"It's survival practice, sakura. How does one survive without eating?" Junko retorted before using her plastic fork to dip the food into some syrup.

Sakura's eye twitched as she turned to look at her two other teammates. Sasuke stared blankly whilst naruto nodded in agreement with junko. The blonde walked over and plopped down next to the dark haired girl.

"May i have one, junko-chan~" he sang, batting his eyelashes and leaning closer to her. Junko knew he was just doing this to persuade her, but her cheeks felt otherwise as they flushed a bright red and her words caught in her throat. Wordlessly, junko nodded and grabbed a pancake, feeding it to him. Naruto's usually bright blue eyes were closed as he hummed with happiness, savoring the sweetness of the miniature goodies.

It was Sasuke's turn to twitch in annoyance. "Where is kakashi?" he asked abruptly, tearing his eyes away from junko and the idiot blonde. this slightly surprising sakura who hadn't heard him talk all morning. "I don't know, but i hope this doesn't go on all the time. I'd lose my mind."

"I guess you'll lose your mind then." kakashi spoke from behind sakura and sasuke. Sakura jumped in fear as well as Naruto although he was facing the direction of the man. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Your mission is to take these bells from me." kakashi explained, pointing to the two silver bells that hung from his belt loop. "Do whatever you must, but dont expect to get them if you dont come at me with the intent to kill."

"The intent to kill..." junko thought to herself, shivering slightly. "Well atleast the mission isnt to kill him." she shook her head in an attempt to clear her thoughts.

"Alright. Come at me." kakashi announced, pulling out a book. Sakura and sasuke took a smart approach as they scurried to hiding places. Junko decided she'd stay back and watch as naruto fumed.

"You're going to read that instead of paying attention to your opponent!?" shouted the blonde as he pointed an accusing finger at the silver haired man.

Kakashi shrugged. "There's no need to pay attention when my opponents are four inexperienced genin." junko, who had begun slinking away into the shadows, stopped upon hearing the jonin's comment. Her eye twitched as she balled up her fists. 'She wasn't inexperienced! She was literally a chunin in the hidden mist!'

As expected, naruto was triggered by the insult. "Oh yeah? When i'm done with you, you won't have eyes to read that green little book!"

without a second thought, naruto began charging at kakashi-- not before junko came up behind him, straightened her hand, raised it, and chopped the boy right in his neck. It was rather effective as naruto's running ceased and he fell unconscious.

"Haha... we'll be back..." junko informed kakashi awkwardly. Kakashi on the other hand hadn't even looked up from his book. The small girl threw naruto over her shoulder and ran off in an attempt to find her teammates.

It took Junko way longer than expected to find and round up her teammates. She wasn't sure how long the quartet had left to retrieve the bells. She just knew that to even make it possible they had to work together.

She glanced over her team who sat around her, staring expectantly. Kakashi had already done a number on sasuke and sakura. Sasuke was covered in dirt while Sakura's eyes were puffy and her cheeks were tearstained. The momochi and naruto remained untouched thankfully.

"Alright. I don't know how long we have, but we need to work together if we want a chance at getting those damned bells." junko advised.

She scanned everyone's faces, waiting for a response. Naruto smiled brightly. "Sure thing, junko chan~" the latter mirrored his smile before giving him a small thumbs up.

Sasuke pressed his lips into a thin line out of frustration before speaking up, "I don't need to team up with you dobes. I could get those bells on my own. Don't underestimate the power of an uchiha, momochi."

"If sasuke isn't on the team, i don't want to be on it." sakura added, looking to sasuke for validation. He rolled his eyes.

Junko let out a "tch" as she felt her tolerance running low. "Listen, sasuke. No one is underestimating your power. No not at all. But it's beginning to piss me off because last time I checked, being an uchiha or should I say, a revenge seeking orphan doesn't make you the strongest human being alive. You need to understand that you have no chance against kakashi. Not without the help of others." she finished, flashing her uchiha friend a small smile. He scowled in response.

"Sakura. You rely on sasuke so much that it's absolutely pathetic. And not only is that pathetic, it's the fact that in your eyes team seven is just YOU and sasuke. Forget naruto and I." naruto nodded solemnly. "All in all, what i'm saying is stop letting that crusty uchiha influence every choice you make. The world doesn't revolve around him y'know!" junko spat, her voice holding the same gentleness it always did.

Everyone sat in silence, processing the momochi's harsh, yet honest words.

"Fine." was all that sasuke said, standing up. His eyes landed on junko's chocolate ones.

"Alright, i'm in." sakura agreed shortly after, giving junko a nod.

"Great! Now here's the plan."

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 1 𝗮𝗺

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 1 𝗮𝗺. 𝗵𝗶