Chapter 1: Hope?

Your dull eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal the very same setting you had been in for the past 2 weeks, Elon Musk's dark, cold basement. You remembered how he picked you up off the street and told you he'd give you a nice, welcoming home. However, the only thing you ever got welcomed into was his sweaty asshole. Every fucking day, for 2 weeks straight. You felt like you were going insane, but that wasn't stopping Elon, nono. He was just getting started.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. You knew what that meant, it meant it was time for your breakfast of musky ass sweat. "Hello again, ass slave~" You heard Elon coo to you as he pulled down his pants and prepared to sit down directly on your face as he always did. You didn't even bother to struggle against your restraints anymore, you just laid back on the bed you were tightly strapped to and braced yourself.

He loomed over you and jiggled his ass seductively with a smile. "Ready for breakfast~?" He asked you. Elon didn't wait for your answer, he just plopped his potent rear directly into your face. The smell was so strong, you could smell it even when it wasn't practically rammed up your nose. "Come on slave, lick it clean. I wouldn't want anyone smelling this ass besides you, would I~?" He rubbed his smelly asshole right against your nose as he uttered those words. "You should be grateful, there are thousands that would KILL to be this close to my ass."

"I'd kill to be as far away from your ass as they are..." You thought to yourself as your eyes watered from the horrific stench. No matter how much you licked it clean, it was still horrible. During your 3 daily meals, your mind usually wandered to begging the universe for sweet, orgasmic death. You didn't even want to escape, as you knew Elon's Musk would stick with you forever. But as much as your broken soul wanted death for you, a small twinge of hope inside wanted death for Elon instead.

You had to escape, it wasn't too late. Sure, you may have to take a 2 week long shower to make up for this, but that was ok. Before you could start thinking of a plan, the potent smell of Elon's asshole faded away as he got off of you and left. Finally, you could plot in peace.

You thought he would've kept very safe and secure, probably even going as far as to place hundreds of bodyguards outside your small, stuffy chamber who were ready to shove you right back in. You had to kill them all. You had to kill them, and then you had to kill Elon. You couldn't let him hurt anyone like this ever again. With the sheer power of all this rage, you broke your restraints and made your way to the door.