Chapter 9: The Beginning Of The End

Ben had been kneeling in front of Bezos' body for what felt like an eternity. Elon had to have done this... he's the only one petty enough to. He knew what he had to do. He had to kill Elon. He had to make sure the world never had to suffer under his reign.

Grabbing a knife and his phone, he began texting Elon:

"I'm sorry for everything. Bezos is horrible. Please meet me by the abandoned train station, I seriously need to talk to you."

Ben stormed to the old train station and waited. He'd stay there forever if he had to.

----------------------------
Meanwhile....

Reading over Ben's text, Elon smiled before telling you he had to go somewhere and dashed out of the room. You stood in shock before running after your musky beloved. Jay had also ran away...

---------------------
Meanwhile, again...

Jay's master watched his monitors with a smile. Finally, it was time. After years upon years of planning, this was it. The moment he looked Elon in the eyes and snatched his grand prize away from him.

He joyfully pranced past his mother and girlfriend, heading to the train station as well. He had also grabbed his bloodied anonymous mask before leaving. God, he couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when he finally took this shithole of a world over.

------------------------------
Ok just one more time I promise, we're at the train station now...

"So, Benny Boy, what did you wanna say to me?" Elon asked, looking Ben in the eyes.

"I just wanted to introduce you to a new point of view. Let's just say, hypothetically, I- what are you looking at...?" Ben turned around to see none other than Jay's master, walking alongside Jay, donning his mask.

"Who the hell is that, Elon?" Ben crossed his arms, "I didn't know we were having some weirdo meetup."

Jay's Master stepped closer before slowly taking off his mask and smirking...

"Morgan Hudson. But it's Morgz to you losers."

"ELON WHAT THE FU