Chapter 3: Recollection

Soon enough, Elon stormed out as well. You pushed yourself out of the opening and walked over to his desk. He had his laptop on and open, so naturally, you went over to see what he was looking at. You saw... a picture of you, next to a block of text. You decided to read it...

-BASIC INFO-
NAME: Y/N BEZOS
AGE: N/A
SEX: N/A
POSITION: TOILET SLAVE/ASS SLAVE

-RELATIONSHIPS-
FAMILY: N/A
FRIENDS: N/A
CHILDREN: N/A
HUSBAND: JEFF BEZOS

You didn't bother reading any further. That Bezos guy... was your husband? You didn't even remember him... Did Elon erase him from your memory? Why would he...

"So, you finally know." You hear a voice from behind you. You turn around to see Jeff Bezos, adjusting his tie. He sighs, before continuing, "Yes, I am your husband. Elon wiped your memory of me, and I think it's so you wouldn't be able to side with me when he tries to take over the world."

This can't be happening. You thought Elon just kept you to clean out his asshole, but no. You were just the first accessory to his army of drones, which he would use for world domination. You felt sick. Really sick. More sick than when Elon would forcefeed you his shit every night.

Even though you were angry, you couldn't bring yourself to hate him. You still loved him, for some reason... You had to stay by Elon, no matter what. You knew he would be a better option than anyone else. But how would you get this Bezos prick out of the picture so he wouldn't interfere?

"What are you doing out of your chamber?"

Oh, fuck.