Chapter 11: The Musky Aftermath

"...I love you." Elon wheezed out before dying in your arms. You could feel tears begin to stream down your face as you watched the life in your beloved's eyes fade away. "No... Please, Elon, wake up..." You sob.

"Alright slave, that's enough mushy bullshit. Come with me." Morgz demanded, outstretching his hand to you. You slapped it away before getting up and running as fast as you can. Morgz, of course, gave chase.

After at least 5 minutes of nonstop running, you took a break to get some air. Morgz caught up to you, and hit you on the head with the unsharp side of his weaponized british flag. You passed out immediately.

-------------------------------
Your eyes slowly fluttered open to the wonderful sight of Morgz in front of you, sitting on a pink throne and gently petting a lifesize Twilight Sparkle plushie. You raised an eyebrow judgingly.

"Do not judge me, slave. Ahem, I bet you have a lot of questions, so allow me to answer a few. One, you are in my mansion. Two, no you are not dreaming. Three, Elon is in fact dead. And four, yes I am amazing, thank you." Morgz said in his obnoxiously british voice.

"Fuck you." You responded.

"Hey, that's not very nice of you. If you can learn to love that muskrat you can learn to love me."

"No I can't! You killed the only person who cared for me!"

"I care f- you know what, I'm not arguing with you. you'll warm up to me someday, whether you like it or not. Now..." Morgz stood up and started pulling down his pants, "Shall we start with something you already know?"

End of Elon's Musk(?)