Chapter 10: The Fall Of Elon

"Well, what the hell are you doing here? And why are you standing so close to my kitten?" Elon asked angrily.

"Y-You think my darling Jaystation is ACTUALLY yours?! HAH! He's nothing but a SPY, a TOOL I used to get closer to taking over this horrific world ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Morgz cackled, "You know, I really thought you'd figure me out sooner... I guess it just proves how STUPID you really are-"

Elon couldn't take any more of this British Brat. He landed a punch right to Morgz' face, "Shut. Up."

"ELON!! How could you run from me?! I want answers!" You yelled out to Elon, completely out of breath. You fell onto the ground, gasping for air. Elon didn't listen, he was too busy fighting with Morgz. Jay and Ben had both backed up to give them more room to beat eachother to death.

Morgz managed to knock Elon to the ground with a solid punch to the gut. Elon could do nothing but lay there and cough.

"You guys started without me? What a shame." Suddenly, everyone's eyes turned to see none other than Jeff Bezos, arms crossed and head bald.

"What the- how are you still alive, you bald asshole?!" Morgz stammered, he thought Bezos was dead this whole time. Bezos chuckled before replying, "Did you actually think that stupid little bat could stop me? I've been alive this whole time. But, I've had some time to think over the course of... however long I was faking, I've been thinking a bit. I wanna go live my life domestically, with my precious furry, Ben Shapiro. Y/N, I want a divorce."

"Uhm, no, You aren't getting away THAT easy, fucker!" Morgz shouted before charging at Bezos and attempting to bitchslap him. Bezos pushed him away and grabbed a huge stick that was nearby. You scanned the scene for a moment before deciding to run over to Jay and push him in front of Bezos.

Bezos swung the stick, and Jay died almost instantly. Morgz used the time that Bezos was distracted to whip out two weaponized british flags. When he got close enough, Morgz swung both flags at Bezos and Elon. Bezos was sliced in two, but Elon was only cut open and sent back down to the ground.

"NO! ELON?! MUSKDADDY?! ARE YOU OK?!" You screamed, rushing over to him. "Oh god, oh god, please don't die master..."

"Agh- Y-Y/N, I..."