Fizzarolli x Sporty! Reader

{ READERS POV }

"(Y/N), IM OPEN!" You heard one of you're teammates shouted, You kicked the ball to your teammate and she kicked it in the net you and your teammate 'Cassandra' or 'Cassie' panted heavily.

Demons cheered and whistled you and Cassandra were the best team players on TV. The whistle signaled you and your teammates to know that the game was over. (You guesses it you're playing soccer!) You walked to the locker room and was surprised by your boyfriend the one and only Fizzarolli.

He spun you around in his arms giggling. "F-Fizzarolli, put me down!" You cchuckled out, Fizzarolli puts you down gently. "Sorry, (Y/n) I just missed you is all..." Fizzarolli said cheerfully and shyly, you smile and kiss his cheek. "I missed you too Fizzarolli." You said, Fizzarolli smirked devilishly and hugs you by your waist pulling your body against his. "F-F-Fizzarolli, Wh-What the hell!?" You shouted, Fizzarolli smirked against your neck.

"Um, (Y/n)?" You head an all too familiar voice, You and Fizzarolli looked at the direction of the voice seeing it was Cassandra in a TOWEL A TOWEL. "Whos this another fan?" Cassie asked, Fizzarolli let's you go. "No, he's my boyfriend." You say, Cassandra smirked. "Oh? I thought you were the lesbian type." You glare at her. "Why would I be?" You ask, Cassandra chuckles. "Oh, nothing you just seem more of a lesbian then a....um slut." Cassandra said coldly, (Y/n) growls and tightens her fist.

Fizzarolli looked a bit worried. "Doll, come on its not worth it." Fizzarolli said, while grabbing your hand. "Lets get out of here." Fizzarolli said, (Y/n) smiled and nods ignoring Cassandra's insults. "Doll, don't listen to her she's just jealous of you." Fizzarolli said, You look up at him confused. "Huh?" Fizzarolli smiled. "Shes just jealous at how beautiful you are~" Fizzarolli said in a flirty tone, You roll your eyes and playfully punch his arm. "Y-Yeah right." You said, Fizzarolli squeezes your hand gently.

"Sh-Shut up you jester." You said a little embarrassed, about all these compliments he's giving you. "Oh?~" Fizzarolli asked, Fizzarolli puts an arm over your shoulders pulling you more closer to him. "But its true~" he said in your ear. "Fizzarolli, h-have you heard of personal space????????" You ask, Fizzarolli kisses you. "I'm serious Doll." You look away. "Wh-Whatever not come on lets go." You said. "Coming!~" Fizzarolli said cheerfully.