Fizzarolli x Fearless! Reader

{ READERS POV }

"Look, Octavia!" Octavia's dad said pointing to a tent. "You used to cry such tears of joy at this show." Octavia looked disturbed. "Oh no." You tilted your head confused. "Whats wrong Tavia?" Octavia looked at me.

"Can you come with me?" You nodded. "Sure why not?"

*tiiiiiiiiiiiny timeskip brought to you by Blitzø kicking some robotic ass*

After the performance of the clown named Fizzarolli. Octavia scouted closer to you for comfort. "H-He scares me..." she whispers. "Huh?, afraid of what?" She shakily points to the clown at least you think he's a clown.....eh what are the odds?

"Who, that clown?" Octavia nods. "Y-Yeah." You smile and pat her head. "Hey its alright its just robot....I think...." she looks up at you. "Easy for you to say your not afraid of anything!" You chuckle in amusement. "Yeah I know."

She rolls her eyes. "Sh-Shut up (Y/n)." "Hahah, not gonna happen sweetie!~" when you looked imfromt of you Fizzarolli was right......in.....your......face like really close to your face.

"Hello, you must be (Y/n) right?" He asked rather excitedly. "Um yes?" You asked. "I've heard a lot about you, and I must say your even beautiful in preson~" you have a 'Seriously!?' Look on your face. "Really?" His smile grew bigger then before. "I meant what I said dear~"  you then got good look at him. "Heh, not so bad yourself Fizz."

You said in a seductive voice. "Really huh?~" You nodded. "(Y/n), what are you doing?!" You heard Octavia ask. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Fizzarolli asked Octavia.

Octavia glared at Fizzarolli. "I hate you..." Octavia muttered under her breath.

"OCTAVIA!" Octavia's dad called for her. "I'll be back, AND as for you." Octavia pointed to Fizzarolli. "If you hurt my friend ill kill you." She said as she left. "Shes.....something...." Fizz said, you chuckled in response. "Shes ok once you get to know her."

"So, whats up with you?" You looked at him totally confused. "What do you mean?" He smiles. "What I meant was why don't you have fear?" You looked away. "Well, I never experienced the feeling of.....'Fear'...." you answer.

"So you were born like this?" You nod. "Yes..." he smiled at you. "If im being honest with you..." you shook your head. "It really depends on what your going to say." He stares at you for a moment. "Is something wrong?"

He snaps out of his thoughts. "Hm, oh no nothings wrong..." you chuckle. "So what were you trying to ask me?" He looks up at you. "Your just r-really b-beautiful...and I've n-never s-seen anyone who's as gorgeous as you." You blush a little. "You really think im pretty?" You ask, and he nods in response.

You smile and lean forward. "What are you doing??" He asked, curious to what your trying to do. "Showing you something." You answered.

You lean closer and kiss him he tensed up but relaxes and kisses back.

"I love you too Fizzarolli." You said, doing a close eyed smiled. "Heh, so you'll be mine right?" You nod. "If you be mine ill be yours Fizz." Then after you both spent time together for the rest of the day 'Locked in love'.