Fizzarolli x Puppet! Reader (Fluff)

{ READERS POV }

You hung from your strings feeling bored. The performance you did was ok but you slipped up a little bit...................OK, you slipped up a lot ok jeez...but ended up 'ok' at the end people cheered at the 'performance' this is what made you smile.

You absolutely love seeing people so.....happy, you smiled and left the stage. "Oh wow (Y/n), thats was amazing!" One of your fans said in excitement.

You smiled. "Why, thank you and you know what?" You said in a calm voice, he/she looked up. "What?" He/she asked. "You can do anything if you believe in yourself." You said, He/she smiled and hugged you. "Thank you (Y/n)!" He/she said happily, you smiled and hugged he/she back. "Your welcome..." he/she and you let go of the hug and he/she left.

You smiled in delight and went backstage.

And here you are now bored as fuck. As you smiled to yourself and chuckled. "What are you doing???" You jumped and lost concentration your strings that was holding you up now on the floor and so are you.

"Damnit Fizzarolli you scared me!" You said as you got up from the ground. "Heheh, sorry Doll..." He said, you blush and look away. "Y-You were w-watching m-my performance w-weren't y-you?" You asked shyly, he smiled and nodded. "Yes I did and must I say it was a marvelous performance Doll." He said, you smiled.

"Why thank you Fizzarolli..." You said while blushing, He smiles and caresses your cheek. "But not as marvelous as you Doll~" He said in a flirty tone, you blush. "You think so?" he nods. "Of course (N/n), I've always thought you are." Fizzarolli said blushing harder than normal, you smile and lean forward.

You kissed him sweetly. "I love you too Fizz." You said, he smiles. "Thank you (Y/n)."

"I'll always love you Doll."