🔞 Lover to Lover~ (part 2) *Lemon 🍋*

{ READERS POV }

The Fizzarolli kisses you more passionately...you blush a little. "You are soooo cute when your blushing~" he said teasingly, as he grabs your hips pulling you more 'closer' to him. "F-Fizzarolli?" He hummed in response. "Wh-What are you planning?" You ask.

He nozzles his face in your neck. "Heheh...tired?" He shook his head. "Then whats up?" He looks up at you. "Can you sleep with me tonight (N/n)???" He asked, you giggle and nod. "O-Of course you can Fizz..."

Even though you could see it you could feel him smirking against your neck which means.....he's planning something, something.....Big, but you didn't think too much about it though. It was already getting dark and you had to get to bed.

"F-Fizzy..." you groaned out. "Hmm?" You could've swarn you felt him shiver hearing you say his name like that, it made him want to hear more but not right now~

"Lets go im tired..." you said yawning. "Alright, alright let's get to 'bed' my princess~" he said teasingly, when you first got there you were pinned down by the Fizzarolli....

"F-Fizz, wh-what are y-you doing?" You asked him, The Fizzarolli smirked devilishly. 'Oooooohhhh shhhhhit so this is what he was planning!' You looked up at Fizzarolli's eyes and all you could see is a mixture of Love and Lust.

"Shit..." You muttered under Your breathe. You were then snapped out of your thoughts... "Can I take you?~" he growls seductively in your ear you blush and nod. "Mm Hmm." (OK, why did that sound like Nezuko Kamado from Demon Slayer????)

You could tell he has soooooo many things he wants to do to you. "This could be.....interesting~"

You gulped in nervousness and.............excitement???? He smirks and kisses your sensitive neck, you shyly moaned. "There we go~" the you started to feel something wett slithering on your neck that made you moan louder. (Dose he even have a tongue????)

You could tell he got tired of that so he stopped and kissed you passionately. The Fizzarolli takes off your shirt only having a bra underneath you blush harder and cover your clothed chest but he then removed them. "Dont hide from my sweetheart, your body is beautiful" (why did that sound wrong in my head?!) You blush and let him remove your hands from your chest.

You know this is going to be a looooooong night....

This is the end of the 'Lemon' you might be disappointed....but hey I was wondering if you have any requests on the whole 'Fizzarolli x Reader' also this little series are one shots so if you request a 'Fizzarolli x Demon! Rsader' or something like that....but I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you enjoy the next one~