Fizzarolli x Anime, Tsundere! Reader (Part 3/Slight Lemon)

{ READERS POV }

You waited impatiently as you tried reading to burn the time but that didn't work at all. ('Where the fuck is my clown?!') You yelled in your mind. "If he is with them sluts ill be very pissed off!" You said out loud. "I'm not with any slut..." you jumped in surprise.

"DAMNIT FIZZAROLLI!!! AGAIN WITH THE SCARING!?!?!?" Yelled at him. "You know its really cute when your annoyed~" You roll your eyes in disappointment. "Yeah yeah whatever Fizz." You glared at the 'puppet' infront of you. "Aw, whats the matter (N/n) cat got your tongue?~" You pin him beneath you.

 "Aw, whats the matter (N/n) cat got your tongue?~" You pin him beneath you

"Sh-Shut up baka...." You growled out. "Oh~, someone's impatient huh?~" You glare at him. "Aw, so wh-" he was inurupted by you kissing him passionately. "Shut up, and let me show you just how much I love you, you dummy." You said teasingly, making him blush. "Heheh looks like your the one who gave the tongue to the cat~" You said inbetween excitement and nervousness.

"I've never seen this side of you (Y/n)~" You smirk and grab the collar of his shirt then kissed him. "I said shut up and let me love you!" You said rather veeeeeeeeeery impatient~

Let's see what happens in the next chapter~