20

Jeno runs to behind some trees and teleports back to the alleyway next to the bathroom

He runs into the bathroom again and is greeted by the site of the two older men surrounding Haechan and Yangyang.

Haechan was still bleeding, but he was awake. Yangyang sat next to him and protectively put an arm around him.

Yangyang looks up at Jeno and closes his eyes, scared that he was another one of the bad guys.

Jeno walks behind the man closest to him. Jeno immediately grabs him and throws him into the wall. His strength coming through faster than it was supposed too. Maybe it was out of anger but either way his so called "super strength" he was given at the very start, really came in hand today.

He moves at a fast pace to the other man and punches him across the face.

another punch

and another punch.

the man falls to the ground, blood from his nose and cut along his cheek. Yangyang gasps at the site of Jeno helping them, cleary surprised.

Both off the men were sinners, offical sinners now. The man who was thrown into the wall stands back up and gets into a punching position.

"let's take this outside, shall we?"
Jeno says in a mocking voice as he walks outside the bathroom into the alleyway. The man follows behind and as he enters the alley way, almost immediately Jeno stabs him. Jeno catches his sinner full soul and teleports his body away.

Jeno stands still, waiting for male to come out and fight him as well. Only after a few minutes of waiting, he finally came out to fight.

Jeno smirks and walk with a fast pace up to the man. unknown to him, a knife was in the sinners hand.

JENO-
Jaemin screams through Jeno's mind but it was too late. The sinner had thrown the knife at Jeno's arm as Jeno lets out gasp from the impact of sudden pain.

Jeno approaches up to the man with a fast pace as he gritted his teeth. Jeno pulled the man into the wall and stabs him in the stomach.

The man falls to the ground and jeno continues to stab him, his stabs quite weak as he was losing consciousness.

He collects the soul and manages to teleport the body away. Slowly Jeno stands up and walks into the bathroom where Yangyang and Haechan were calming down and trying to stand up.

Yangyang gasps when he sees Jeno's arm. The knife wasn't in too deep luckily. Jeno leans against the sinks and slowly pulls the knife out of his arm.

A light flashing behind him, only Jeno could see. Jaemin appears in Jeno's view and stands healing him the painful way. His hand sits on Jeno's shoulder and pain shoots through Jeno's entire body.

"it's quicker, I'm sorry."
Jaemin mumbles as Jeno falls to the ground as he lost the strength to stand in his legs, the knife lays on the ground, a sit was completely out of his arm now.

Yangyang watches as a single tear drop falls down his face. Haechan had passed out again a few minutes before Jeno entered the room. So only Yangyang had to suffer and see this sight.

"a-are you o-okay"
Yangyang manages to say. Jeno calm down as Jaemin lifts his hand off Jeno's shoulder.

"mhm.."
Jeno sits up and and holds his arm, blood still slowly pouring out but no pain, all thanks to Jaemin.

Jeno looks up at two, he notices Haechan's state and he quickly shuffles closer to him. He pulls Haechan into his embrace and rests haechan's head on his lap. Jeno checks Haechan's head injury and sighs.

"he should be fine, but we need to go get some help, for both of you."

"I'll go get the leader of this place!"
Yangyang suggests and jeno nods. Yangyang quickly gets up and runs out of the bathroom.

"Jaemin, help him.."
Jeno mutters out loud. Jaemin appears in Jeno's view and sighs. He moves closer to two and puts his hand over Haechan's scar.

"he should wake up in a few minutes and it shouldn't hurt too much"
Jaemin starts to check the rest of Haechan's body, making sure nothing else is injured.

"he has a few cuts and bruises on his leg but other than that he is fine"
Jeno nods and gently caresses Haechan's head. Jaemin leaves with a light flash and Haechan eyes slowly flicker open. Haechan tries to stand up and his breathing fastened but he is gently pulled back down by Jeno.

"it's okay.. Your friend Yangyang is getting the leader of this place.."
Jeno says in a soothing voice, calming down haechan.

"is y/n.. okay?"
Jeno nods and continues to caress Haechan's head, calming him down from his worries.