43

Jaemin paced back and forth growing more nervous

Jaemin paced back and forth growing more nervous. It had been a few minutes since the demon had gone there but only the worry had hit him now.

"what if they make me a demon, oh god what have I done"
" I don't know what have you done?"
a familiar voice came echoing through. Jaemin jumps back and looks over to the voice. Another angel stood there still, while holding a piece of paper.

"h-hi kun"
Jaemin stuttered trying to smile and act normal. Kun smiles and walks over to Jaemin.
Jaemin looks down and refuses to make eye contact with Kun who was staring at him.

"Jaemin, what did you do for Jeno"

Jaemin whines and falls onto his knees, curling up and hiding his face in his knees.
"I did a lil magic and uh you know.. made it so.. he remembers.."

kun sighs.
a disappointed sigh.
kun puts his face in his hands and sighs. looking up, he stares up at Jaemin with a somewhat glare yet synthetic look.

He knew Jaemin only wanted the best for Jeno,, but it was still against the rules.
"Jaemin, you'll have to tell-"
"no, please. Don't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone. please kun please don't"

Kun looks at Jaemin beyond confused cocks his eyebrows. "what, why?"

"kun, if I tell any of the higher up's I will be at risk of becoming a fallen angel or even a demon!! please kun-"

Kun laughs and walks off, leaving Jaemin alone, fear in his eyes as he couldn't handle the stress. Jaemin runs after kun, grabbing him and pulling him backwards.
"Kun I swear-"
"Jaemin, it won't end badly.. we just need to inform them about this."
kun says putting his hand on his younger friends shoulder.

"but I don't want the magic spell thing to go away.. I want jeno to still have memory.. and if any one else has memory, I want them to remember too!!"
Jaemin says, pleading his way. Kun smiles and pinches Jaemin's cheeks.
"and that depends on how much you plead"

Jaemin whines and follows on after Kun, walking to the higher ups. Jaemin felt worry build up to the max as he only followed quietly after kun now.

after the stressful moments of talking, and worrying from Jaemin. They decided to finally debate on what to do with this situation.

"Jaemin, we know it was only for the best but i think we should remove the spell from them-"

kun immediately starts talking, cutting them off incase they start going on and on about useless information.

"let's not do that, I'm sorry. But if we do that, it will cause them to experience way to many risky, confusing moments. If it happens more and more then it will-"

"yes kun we know..."
they say sighing worrisome, they decide to go and talk amongst them selves with kun, while Jaemin was left in the room alone.

Jaemin paced back and forth while his hands ran through his hair, almost as if he was about to pull it out from stress.
"Jaemin-ah, calm down it's okay"
Jaemin said to himself, breathing heavily.

"Jaemin, let's talk"
they called in for Jaemin to come over. Jaemin's heart falls into his stomach and he feels like he can't breath.

don't tell me this is the end.