37

running down the stairs, y/n makes her way to the front door but is stopped but her parents

"y/n, we need to talk"
"can we talk later I need to go do something-"
"now, is the only good time for this talk"

with a heavy sigh, she lets go of the door. Her hand dropping to the side of her body before she trudged her feet backwards to the couch.

sitting down, she rests her hands in her lap. she looked at her parents and realised what this was.
"yous are leaving soon, aren't you..?"

her mother nods while her father remained still. He looked away, not knowing how to feel in this moment but he felt sad. Leaving his daughter behind would be hard, considering she would be left in korea while they go abroad.

"tomorrow afternoon"
her father spoke.
he turned his head to face her, his expression dull but they knew very well he was emotional.

an hour past by and y/n had left her house and walked with a dull, empty expression. She walked down the street till the cafe where she first got an odd feeling about jeno.

feeling her heart beat increase, she rushed down to the university. hoping to find him there somewhere.

she didn't know this version of him, but she knew he would have had to remember. the last memory was only a few days ago, and he never mentioned about forgetting anything himself.

y/n reached the front garden of the university. She got distracted by a few birds in a tree but quickly walked into the university. checking the main buildings and even going into the library.

Looking at every single group of people, making sure he wasn't one of them blending in with the crowd.

Her hope to find him was still high. they both had such a goos bond in such little time, how could she let it go. the two were like friends, so she badly wanted to find him. the two would become friends again, and continue life together normal, like normal humans.

she stomped her feet onto the concert as she grew tired in her legs. almost bumping into a guy, she quickly moved to the side and looks up from the ground, staring at the guys with confused eyes.

her eyes travelling from the very well fancy outfit, to the beautiful face of-
jeno.

She gleamed happily, unable to hide her happiness as people around looked at the two then continued walking.

"Sorry-"
He goes to say but gets cut off by y/n.

"Jeno jeno i remember you, i remember when you and i became some what friends and you saved me and my friends from these two crazy guys, i- i remember jeno!"

Jeno freezes. no movement through his body, even his thoughts stopped. he gave her a confused look, as if he was wondering what she meant.
"Do... do you not remember..?"
she stuttered out even more confused. it felt too real to be a dream, but his expression threw her off.

"I'm sorry but no"
he mumbles while giving her and apologetic look. he bows and goes to walk away, but she grabs his arm, making him look back at her.

"do.. do you seriously not remember..?"