25

"so

"so.."
"so that means no one will be able to remember you, even if you want them too. no one will."

jeno slowly nods, understanding that it was the deal from the start, hence why it wasn't all that bad of a job. no one would remember you if you got caught.

but something in jeno hurt a bit. the people he became friends with wouldn't remember a single thing about..

would Jaemin remember him? would he even be able to see Jaemin when he becomes a fallen angel?

thought endlessly flew through his mind but soon came to a stop. everything fell into a pit an emotionless feelings. is that even a feeling? jeno didn't question it anymore, rather so he looked up to his boss who just smiled.

"aren't you glad I ended your thoughts? stopping the annoying feelings you are feeling"

"y'know I like having feelings."
Jeno spat angrily. His feelings returning to him although he only felt anger. He glared up to his boss, who just shrugged as he felt amused by the boy.

"enjoy you're life as a fallen angel or what ever you are doing with your lost soul"
The devil lifts his hand up in the hand a spark like line flew into Jeno. The spark constantly making Jeno feel more and more pain.

the devil spikes that he had on his back slowly dug into his back once again. His whole aura could never and would never again scream "devil."

no one would fear him, no one would even need to fear him. and most importantly he wouldn't fear himself.

everything fell black and Jeno opens his eyes to see nothing but pure, pitch black. he looks down to his body and sees it.

what the fuc-

a sudden feeling of something tugging at his heart and lungs attacked him. Panic fell through his body as he falls down to his knees and hits his chest, trying to stop whatever it was. He feels himself getting tighter and tighter, as if he was being squished. His bones felt like breaking, as if they were being shattered by plain and simple air.

when suddenly everything stopped.