𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

約束する -

約束する -

--YOUR POV;
as you went home, you quickly grabbed your laptop and went to your bed, and searched up why you're coughing flowers.

"the hanahaki disease is an illness born from unrequited love, where the patient's throat will fill up with flowers, they will then proceed to throw, and cough up the petals, sometimes even the flowers," you read out loud.

"one of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear' is if, the said person returns the feeling, it can't be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love."

"the infection can also be removed through surgery, though the feelings disappear along with the petals. you will also forget about all the memories of that person."

"if they choose neither option, nor the feeling is not returned in time, then the patient's lungs will fill up with flowers, and will eventually suffocate," you finished reading, and sat there for a few minutes.

you didn't want the feelings you have for nishinoya to go away. you also didn't want to forget about him. but, you didn't want to die either. you wanted to live with nishinoya. even if you're not dating-
just being best friends is enough for you.

'what the hell am i suppose to do now...'

TIME SKIP

as you were walking to school you remembered the promise you made to suga. so you quickly quickened your pace and jogged to school.

after a while of jogging, you finally made it into the gym.

"uh, hey guys," you said, poking your head through the gym doors. "can i talk to suga, please?"

"sure, i'll get him for you," coach ukai said.

you walked to the bench outside- near the doors and sat down patiently waiting for suga. after a little while, he finally came out.

"hey y/n!" he greeted with a charming smile.

"hi," you said, suga took a seat next to you. "so i researched about what's going on with me and it's called the "hanahaki disease", an illness born from unrequited love.."

"oh..." suga frowned, "do you think we can talk more about this during lunch?"

"yeah of course! i wouldn't want you to miss your practice!" you smiled.

"thanks y/n!" suga smiled at you and got up from the bench. he patted your head and disappeared into the gym doors.

you got up and patted the dust off your skirt. after grabbing your bag you waited for class to start so you can walk nishinoya and tanka.

TIME SKIP

the bell rang indicating that lunch is starting. you quickly got up and went to suga's classroom. you waited in the front till you saw the gray-haired setter come out.

"hey suga~," you smiled.

"you seem happy."

"obviously, i never had lunch with you!" you said walking beside him.

"alright, i'll show you the secret place i like to eat lunch," he said gently grabbing your wrist.

as we walked through the halls of the school, sugawara brought me towards the back of the school where a grassy field is. no one was here, except maybe 3 or 4 other students. we soon walked towards a beautiful cherry blossom tree and took a seat.

"wow suga, you kept this place a secret?" you asked taking out your bento box.

"yeah," he laughed nervously, "but we can eat here together. i-if you want of course!"

"sure! not every day though, because noya would probably complain."

"right, right," suga brought out his bento box and began eating. "oh, that reminds me, tell me more about the hanahaki disease."

"oh right.." you said, "it's a disease where you cough up petals or even full flowers. i have it because i love noya, but...he likes someone else. as far as i know, he doesn't love the girl yet. one way to get rid of it is to have noya love me back, which will probably never happen because when he has a huge crush on someone it doesn't go away for a while. but, i can get surgery and the feelings i have for nishinoya will be gone, along with the petals. i will also lose all memories with noya..and forget who he is...."

a few minutes of silence passed by. i look up at suga and see a tear roll down his cheek. he quickly wiped it away and starts thinking to himself.

"alright, and what if..." he starts, "what if...you do neither of those things?"

"then..." you sighed, "i die.."

another few moments of thick silence went by. suga seemed to be in deep thought so you waved a hand across his face.

"oh sorry!" he apologized, "who's the girl nishinoya likes?"

"oh her name is Nakamura Yuri. she's in his class, and she's a transfer student."

"oh! nakamura...i've seen her around. the girl with the purple hair and bangs, right?" he asked, you nodded your head.

"alright. but y/n...please consider about getting surgery.." he said with pleading eyes.

"but suga, i don't want to forget nishinoya and-"

sugawara put on hand on each of your shoulders and looked you dead in the eye. "promise me that you will think this over and consider getting the surgery..."

"i promise..."

----