𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟎𝟒

約束する -

約束する -

--YOUR POV;
as you finished your day at school, you quickly went to the hospital right after. suga told the team you didn't feel well and just went home. you told suga you'll tell him everything about what the doctor says the next day.

as you were walking to the hospital the coughing came back. you tried your best to cover it up but it became worse. so, you sat on a bench for a little while till it died-down.

TIME SKIP

you finally got to the hospital and walked inside. it didn't seem too busy today, so that was good. you went up to the lady at the front desk and greeted her.

"hi," you smiled at her.

"hi! i'm ms. mary, do you have an appointment?" she asked, you shook your head.

"sorry, i came right away..."

"that's alright dear! business isn't too hectic today! so i just need you to fill out everything on the paper and write what you need to be attended at the bottom, please!"

"alright, thank you!" you said grabbing the clipboard with the paper on it, and a pen.

"no problem!" she smiled.

you walked over to an empty seat in the waiting room and filled out the paper. your first name, last name, everything that's usually on there.

as you finished you gave the clipboard, paper, and pen back to the worker. she said for you to wait ten minutes so you sat down and went on your phone.

after waiting for about 20 minutes, someone came through the door. "l/n y/n?"

"that's me!" you smiled getting up from your seat and walking over to her.

"hello, i'm mrs. mitsuki! please follow me," she said leading the way.

you walked down the hall, then turning right into a room. as you walked into the room your nose was filled with that usual 'hospital smell'. the walls were a nice light baby-blue, and the paintings on the wall were hung perfectly.

you took a seat and waited for the doctor to finish grabbing her things out.

after a few minutes, she began checking your heartbeat, blood, asking how my health has been the past couple of months, and the usual.

"so, i saw that you came to the hospital because you have the hanahaki disease," mrs. mitsuki said.

"yes, it started about two days ago," you rubbed the back of your neck.

"have you been coughing a lot? and how long does it take for it to die-down?" she asked writing on her clipboard.

"well, yes, i have been coughing a lot. usually when the person i'm in love with mentions his crush's name. but it also stirs up whenever it wants to also. it takes about 30 minutes- sometimes even longer for it to go away. it's hard to maintain at school."

"i see..." she said writing down on her clipboard again.

"alright," she paused, "since it just started, you'll have 3 months less to live. unless you get the surgery of course. if you do get the surgery, all romantic feelings for him will be removed, along with all the memories with him. i say talk to your parents about this. the surgery costs about $200."

"alright, was that all?" you smiled.

"yes," she smiled back. "here's my phone number in case you want to contact me personally."

you took the piece of paper, "thank you! i'll be back if i need to."

"have a good day y/n!" she waved off.

"you too!" you smiled, waving. you said goodbye to the lady at the front desk and walked out of the building.

----