𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟎𝟗

約束する -

約束する -

-- YOUR POV;
as you were walking to school, you thought about how it was your last day to remember nishinoya. you thought of all the good memories with him. all the sleepovers, detentions together, but now...it will all be gone.

you asked your mom and dad to schedule your appointment with the doctors for the surgery.

as you were walking, you heard a ding come from your phone.

noya noya 💞

hey y/n

you're coming to my vb

match today right?

oh

yeah, why

nothing. just wondering.

see you there

yep.
seen

------

you walked into the school gates. you decided to pass by the gym and see how everyone's doing. you also needed to talk to suga.

"hey guys," you smiled. they all greeted you back. you walked over to suga tapping his shoulders.

"hey suga~!" you dragged out the "a".

"hey y/n, how are you?" he asked.

"could be better, can i talk to you outside?" you asked, he nodded. sugawara then excused himself from practice for a few minutes and went outside with you.

you explained to sugawara about the fight you and nishinoya had. you also explained that you won't actually be at the game because you'll be having surgery.

"ohhhh," sugawara said, "so that's why nishinoya is a little off today?"

"yeah..." you nodded your head.

"well alright then, i'm so glad you're getting the surgery. nishinoya knows that you're getting it, right?"

"well, i told him i'll be at his game. but, my surgery is at the same time, so, i don't want him to have to worry about me. if he notices i'm not there, don't say anything."

"...alright," sugawara sighed.

TIME SKIP

you finished your classes and quickly left the school before you bump into anyone from the team. your mom and dad said they'll meet you there, so, you'll have to walk.

as you were walking, your vision was getting blurry, you were having trouble breathing, your chest felt tight, and you felt weak. you knew you were running out of time.

you fastened your pace and eventually made it to the hospital. you saw your parents and greeted them. they then got you checked in.

you then changed into a dress the nurses gave you, came back into the room, and sat on the bed.

"are you ready, hun?" your mom asked.

"yeah, thanks mom," you smiled.

since your mom and dad can't be in the room while the surgery is going on, they were both asked to leave.

"alright, we're going to start now," mrs. mitsuki said, you nodded.

'i love you nishinoya yuu...'

TIME SKIP

--NISHINOYA'S POV;
as the game finished, we won by 7 points. i looked up into the crowd to see yuri cheering. my eyes wandered to find y/n, but she wasn't there.

i walked over to sugawara hoping that he knows where y/n is.

"hey suga, do you know where y/n is?" i asked.

"oh, well, um, she's at the hospital. she told me not to tell you but i felt it's the right thing to do since you guys are best friends.."

"what?! suga, i have to go," i yelled. "tell yuri and the team i had to leave."

TIME SKIP

--YOUR POV;
you woke up with a bright light shining in your eyes. you felt better-much better in fact. your chest was no longer tight, your breathing was steady, but you still did feel a little bit weak and your throat still hurt a bit.

you remember everything with suga helping you. and that you had the hanahaki disease. but, you forgot who it was about. you stared at the ceiling trying to think of who was the person that didn't love you back, but, no one came to mind.

you have completely forgotten.

you slowly lifted your head from the pillow, bringing your upper body up. you sat there and out of the corner of your eye you see a brown-haired boy with a streak of blonde in the front.

"y-y/n! i'm glad you're alright!"

the boy got up from his seat and started walking towards your bed.

"i-i'm sorry, but, who are you?"

----