𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟏𝟎

約束する -

約束する -

-- YOUR POV;
"o-oh, right," the boy chuckled dryly, wiping the few tears the streamed down his face. "you wouldn't remember me. anyways, let's start over."

the brown-haired boy came over to you and stood by the side of your bed, holding out his hand. "hi, i'm nishinoya yuu!"

you took his hand in yours, shaking it. "...uh hi, i'm l/n y/n..?" you were a bit confused as to why he was introducing himself.

"i know this may be weird since you don't know me anymore," nishinoya mumbled the last part, "but, how are you feeling?"

"oh, i'm feeling a lot better! thanks for asking. but anyways, where are the surgeons? and my parents? why are you the only one in here?"

"oh, i'll tell them to come soon. but anyway, let's just say that i was someone very important in your life..."

"was?" you asked, but then it clicked. "you were, the person i was in love with?"

"yeah," he laughed, nervously scratching the back of his neck. "but never mind that. i'll tell you more about our...past, later."

nishinoya left the room and then a little later the surgeons and your parents came in. your mom was crying and your dad looked extremely happy.

the surgeons told you to stay in the hospital one more day to do a few tests.

the next day you went back to school. you had first talked to sugawara. he was beyond happy that he started crying a little. sugawara then told the team. no one blamed nishinoya because you told them not to. it wasn't his fault at all anyways.

TIME SKIP

you were now at nishinoya's house. you both were looking through old photos on his and your phone. you didn't know how many photos you had of him with you until he brought it up.

"this is from the time we got stuck in school overnight," he pointed out.

"what the heck?" you laughed.

you and nishinoya did this for the next few hours until you got tired. he told you it was fine since his grandpa is fond of you.

you then ate dinner with nishinoya and his grandpa. surprisingly, you had clothes here too. you were now realizing how close you were before you forgot your memories.

right now you were sleeping on his bed while he slept on the floor. you both were wide awake, just thinking and staring at the ceiling.

"hey noya?" you broke the silence.

"yes, y/n?" he asked, getting up and turning his head towards you.

"i'm sorry."

"for what?"

"for forgetting about you. that day, in the hospital, when you said you were 'glad that i'm okay'. i said, "i'm sorry, but, who are you". i saw how much pain your emotions held. it's not that hard to read you."

"nah, don't worry about it. it's not your fault anyway. but, i am glad that you're still here," he smiled to himself before laying back down. "and plus, you kept your promise."

"huh? what promise was that?" you asked.

"that you wouldn't die.."

"well, i'm glad i kept that promise!" you smiled.

"i'm glad you did too," noya also smiled.

----